PDA

View Full Version : ZC Launcher V.05

Deviance
05-27-2006, 05:51 PM
Ah yes I have now made a new release of ZC Launcher that works with ZC 2.10 and now 2.11. This program is to help you set various options that you can have trouble locating in ZC.

This comes with a launcher that helps you set ceartain options with the game and quest maker. Also you have a utility to make sure you have all the files required to run ZC. If you don't it will have an option to have it fix it for you. Also there is a ZC database which helps you grab tiles, quests, and midi's really quick and simple. There is also a quest backup feature to backup your quest you have been working on. It will save up to 5 backups and will overwrite the old one afterwords. As usual you can get it at the following link below. Also you can see screenshots of the new version.

The usual download links is at
http://sjnetwork.be/zcl.htm

I rather just post the link from my site instead because you can download the current version and also check out the screenshots what the new release has.

I hope you guys enjoy this release because I worked hard. I didn't post up the ZCL V.04 cause it was only for PureZC members only to check out.

Nicholas Steel
05-28-2006, 01:53 AM
how to delete a post?

since i can't delete this post (based on what those below have said) i will say good job on what you've done so far.

Gerudo
05-28-2006, 01:59 AM
you cant delete someone else's post, nor your own. you can only edit your own post.

koopa
05-28-2006, 05:55 AM
Once again, excellent work, Sean! Thanks.