PDA

View Full Version : Most Dangerous you've heard of.

Quick
05-27-2006, 05:47 PM
Dogs/Spiders/Cats/Animals/Others can be discussed here.

Pit Bulls: These dogs are unpredictable.

firebug
05-27-2006, 06:00 PM
Human beings. Those ones kill off everything they don't find directly useful to them.

SomaLlama
05-27-2006, 06:01 PM
bears...

Aegix Drakan
05-27-2006, 07:52 PM
Human beings. Those ones kill off everything they don't find directly useful to them.

FIREFLY WINS THIS TOPIC!

humans are the most dangerous creatures on the planet, I mean compare the kilings committed by humans and the ones caused by animals. MAJOR difference. I personally believe that we humans are the wosrt thing that happened to this planet.

humans aside, I think pitbulls are quite dangerous.

Samson007
05-27-2006, 07:54 PM
The Brown Recluse Spider.

Thats the last thing you want to find hiding under your bed sheets. Look it up and you will see what I mean.

Breaker
05-27-2006, 08:03 PM
AIDS (http://wowaids.ytmnd.com/).

Archibaldo
05-27-2006, 08:30 PM
AIDS (http://wowaids.ytmnd.com/).

He's right. I'd rather face a pitbull than get AIDS. You guys who think different;y need to get your priorities(sp?) straightened out.

ShadowTiger
05-27-2006, 11:23 PM
I just saw Kill Bill 1 & 2, and I'll probably be in that "wow, I saw Kill Bill" phase for a few days.

Therefore:

Black Mamba snake vs AIDS: Round One. FIGHT!

Lilith
05-28-2006, 12:07 AM
---

koopa
05-28-2006, 05:37 AM
Concerning pitbulls, I'd point out that at least half the problem is their owners training them to be aggressive. That doesn't stop me from being afraid of dogs, but I'd think in the hands of a loving and caring owner, a pitbull wouldn't be a "killer machine".

firebug
05-28-2006, 05:57 AM
Human beings. Those ones kill off everything they don't find directly useful to them.FIREFLY WINS THIS TOPIC!

Ugh.

I'm not him. Thanks though.

moocow
05-28-2006, 09:28 AM
Old people.

richie
05-28-2006, 09:56 AM
Old people.

For which reason?
Ok, I know they are dangerous for themselves, esp. when crossing (or trying to cross) streets, but do they really harm others?
I mean usually, people fly farther than cars in an accident, I can say from opinion (I just saw it).

From my opinion, I'd say some parents, those threatening and teaching their children bad. In my opinion, they do the most damage, as this can (!) trigger the dangerousness of humans.

^- D'accord.

MacWeirdo42
05-28-2006, 09:58 AM
Snakes on a plane.

phattonez
05-28-2006, 09:58 AM
SARS
West Nile Virus
Bird Flu
Mad Cow Disease

And every other thing that people have been making a big deal about but amounted to nothing.

Drunken Tiger
05-28-2006, 10:22 AM
poverty and starvation

Those are pretty dangerous...

Aegix Drakan
05-28-2006, 11:13 AM
Ugh.

I'm not him. Thanks though.

OOOOOPSS!!! :( Sorry firebug.

(gives FIREBUG the trophy he deserves.)

Allenia Lee
05-28-2006, 02:43 PM
Human existance as a whole.

slothman
05-29-2006, 03:00 AM
Mosquitos.
Malaria is the number 1 killer in the world right now.
Plus you get the benefit of them living everywhere except Antarctica.

Manny
05-29-2006, 03:08 AM
Well I don't know if it's the most dangerous but it's definatly one of the nastiest.
When I was in the Amazon they told us of this fish called the candiru, which is a type of catfish almost invisible to the human eye. It's probably about less than an inch in length and almost transparent. The fish is attracted to the scent of urine and when someone decides to take a leak in the river it will actually swim up the piss stream and enter your urethra (sp?). Then it acts as a parasite and begins to feed of your tissue. It also has spines on it's head which make it painful. From there it grows. They had one in a jar which they had removed from someone, and it was about maybe close to a foot in length and and long and fat, almost like a snake.
Scary ass fuckers. Me and my friend called it the "manhood monster" Made piranhas seem docile

Aegix Drakan
05-29-2006, 10:09 AM
Well I don't know if it's the most dangerous but it's definatly one of the nastiest.
When I was in the Amazon they told us of this fish called the candiru, which is a type of catfish almost invisible to the human eye. It's probably about less than an inch in length and almost transparent. The fish is attracted to the scent of urine and when someone decides to take a leak in the river it will actually swim up the piss stream and enter your urethra (sp?). Then it acts as a parasite and begins to feed of your tissue. It also has spines on it's head which make it painful. From there it grows. They had one in a jar which they had removed from someone, and it was about maybe close to a foot in length and and long and fat, almost like a snake.
Scary ass fuckers. Me and my friend called it the "manhood monster" Made piranhas seem docile

:odd: WTF...andI thought pihranas were nasty...

Drunken Tiger
05-29-2006, 10:26 AM
That reminds me of this picture I posted a while ago.

http://rkir.customer.netspace.net.au/eye.jpg

But getting a worm up ur dick is a bit worse..

MacWeirdo42
05-29-2006, 10:34 AM
Oh Jesus H. Christ man, I didn't have to see that. Well, as long as we're on the subject of nasty parasites, I've always been a big fan of the guinea worm. Damn thing grows to two or three feet long and lives in your leg. To remove it requires weeks or months of slowly winding it around a stick (otherwise, it could break in half and cause an infection).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guinea_worm

Daarkseid
05-29-2006, 10:58 AM
That reminds me of this picture I posted a while ago.

http://rkir.customer.netspace.net.au/eye.jpg

The bot fly, one of the reasons why I do not ever want to set foot in central and south America.

Brasel
05-29-2006, 11:16 AM
Religion is a dangerous and powerful thing to mess with. Wars have been fought purely over religion and have killed millions of people.

moocow
05-29-2006, 11:35 AM
For which reason?
Ok, I know they are dangerous for themselves, esp. when crossing (or trying to cross) streets, but do they really harm others?

When you work at a car dealership and see old people all day, you would know why they are dangerous.

I see a different old person fall OUT of their car at least once a week.

Also, they're scary. Don't question me.

Breaker
05-29-2006, 01:01 PM
Snakes on a plane.

Winner.

Jigglysaint
05-29-2006, 02:00 PM
I just saw Kill Bill 1 & 2, and I'll probably be in that "wow, I saw Kill Bill" phase for a few days.

Therefore:

Black Mamba snake vs AIDS: Round One. FIGHT!

I actually bought a replica sword. I still have yet to see the movie though.

Lilith
05-29-2006, 09:16 PM
Religion is a dangerous and powerful thing to mess with. Wars have been fought purely over religion and have killed millions of people.

Yep, religion was just sitting there and then decided to pounce suddenly and eat people. It's not like it was carried out by corrupt officials or humans hell-bent on killing using religion as an excuse.

Valientlink
05-29-2006, 09:51 PM
I vote my self! I am very dangerous, right?

moocow
05-29-2006, 10:26 PM
Snakes on a plane.

I didn't get this til now. Ahahahaha.

Peepo Man
05-29-2006, 11:06 PM
The Black Death was kind of bad, but what do i know?

Drunken Tiger
05-30-2006, 01:50 AM
Snakes on a plane.

I didn't get this til now. Ahahahaha.

I still dont get it.. :confused:

SomaLlama
05-30-2006, 02:08 AM
new Samuel L Jackson movie this summer... the name is pretty... self explanatory.

moocow
05-30-2006, 10:23 AM

Yeah, in the previews before X3, there's a trailer for a Samuel L. Jackson movie. It was all dramatic like, "What's scary?"

SNAKES ON A PLANE

My friend Aaron and I were laughing so hard because it was SO cheesy.

Here's the Yahoo page (http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/snakes-on-a-plane/1808718760/info) for the movie. Unfortunately it doesn't have the trailer though :(