PDA

View Full Version : Public Apology

Solaris_Omega
05-27-2006, 12:07 PM
Apparently, there was a misunderstanding between me and my fellow Admins. Breaker is being re-added to the staff. I will be the first to say that I misunderstood everything, and even if they did agree, it wouldn't have been a good decision anyway. Breaker has contributed a lot here, and we need to add to the staff, not take away. Sorry everyone for causing a huge stirrup, I hope that you all accept the fact that I make mistakes like everyone else.

Breaker
05-27-2006, 01:01 PM
Don't worry about it. (http://whataman.ytmnd.com/)

Lone Wolf
05-27-2006, 01:12 PM
Welcome back then.

Glenn the Great
05-27-2006, 09:21 PM
You were thinking straight, Solaris. This place would be much better without Breaker. For a moment I thought you guys were with it and were really going to reform this place. I have lost a lot of confidence in you.

goKi
05-27-2006, 09:30 PM
I believe that Breaker is an important part of staff here, and his omission from staff was a mistake in the first place. Anyone who disagrees is lying to themselves. As for you, Glenn, you had your chance at making things better, ever think that Breaker, and many others don't like you because of what you did with that chance? You're always asking for forgiveness for what you did, perhaps you should, you know, pay it forward?

ShadowTiger
05-27-2006, 09:37 PM
Breaker has contributed a lot here, and we need to add to the staff, not take away.
I believe that Breaker is an important part of staff here, and his omission from staff was a mistake in the first place. Anyone who disagrees is lying to themselves.Wholeheartedly agreed. Breaker is as much a part of the staff as War Lord is. If you had any idea how much spam he's removed, and how much of the forum's crap he deals with, you'd change your mind. Although I'm well aware of Breaker's image in the public eye, that's more socially controllable than spam. You can't reform spam. Only eliminate it. ;)

Gerudo
05-27-2006, 09:48 PM
and his omission from staff was a mistake in the first place.
I want to assume you guys all meet and talk about things like this, as there are several admins. Did Sol act on his own, or was this agree'd upon then taken back?

Although I've gone back and forth in my opinions about Breaker, he does what he's supposed to in keeping the place clean from filth.

Glitch
05-27-2006, 09:56 PM
You were thinking straight, Solaris. This place would be much better without Breaker. For a moment I thought you guys were with it and were really going to reform this place. I have lost a lot of confidence in you.

Get the fuck off AGN.

Breaker
05-27-2006, 10:23 PM

Did you know that I was the only one on the staff willing to unban you and keep you around? and that now I'm not? Bye Glenn.

moocow
05-27-2006, 10:30 PM
Did you know that I was the only one on the staff willing to unban you and keep you around?

No lie, I'm a witness.

Solaris_Omega
05-27-2006, 11:54 PM

Long live the day that I fucking care about what you say. I wasn't trying to reform AGN without breaker, I was trying to reform AGN. I misunderstood a lot of shit that went down and as result, breaker was removed from power.

Jigglysaint
05-28-2006, 12:06 AM
Wow, Glenn just got triple owned in one thread. Is that a new record or somthing?