PDA

View Full Version : Do you know who I am? (X-Men 3)

Breaker
05-26-2006, 02:18 AM
I'M THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH! X-Men 3 was awesome.

Solaris_Omega
05-26-2006, 02:33 AM
Where the hell did you get lucky enough to see this at?

Drunken Tiger
05-26-2006, 03:00 AM
Everyone should see the Juggernaut clip at youtube before they go watch Xmen 3...

Breaker
05-26-2006, 03:38 AM
Everyone should see the Juggernaut clip at youtube before they go watch Xmen 3...

He actually says it in the movie! It's soooo sweet.

I just got back from the theater about an hour ago. They had a 12:01am showing.

biggiy05
05-26-2006, 04:03 AM

A movie that big is bound to have 12:01 am showings in theaters all over the place.

Aliem
05-26-2006, 04:10 AM
bleh... I have to wait till tomarrow to see it. Glad to see it meets expectation though.

Cronic
05-26-2006, 04:26 AM
was this one written by david hayter as well?

Breaker
05-26-2006, 04:55 AM

No, it was written & directed by new people. They changed quite a bit of the original story, but it still rocks.

Cronic
05-26-2006, 04:57 AM
Damn well hopefully Davies makin money somewhere, but yea i'm interested in this one all the same.

Lone Wolf
05-26-2006, 05:42 AM

The guy who makes Solid Snakes Voice?

I may see it when it comes out. Otherwise I'd rather go and watch "See No Evi"l or Silent Hill."

Most Anticipated movies coming out for me:

Trailer Park Boys Movie & Texas Chansaw Massacre: The Beginning.

Cronic
05-26-2006, 05:44 AM
The guy who makes Solid Snakes Voice?

Yup the very same ...check him out on imdb ...remember the scene where the commando sqaud broke into the school all tactical style, and it'll all make sense ;)

Samson007
05-26-2006, 06:53 AM
I went to the midnight showing of X-3 and I could not help but leave the theatre wondering how anyone could have possibly enjoyed that.

I could hardly get a smart ass comment in edge wise in between all the cheesy one liners (most of which were more embarrassing than funny). Not to mention the loads of WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY overly dramatic speeches about "Will you be ready to deal with the truth when the time comes" and all that crap.

Plus I have a hard time respecting a movie that only exists because they gave into that bitch Halle Barry and gave her a bigger part in this one.

Lame, bad, sucked.

ctrl-alt-delete
05-26-2006, 08:56 AM
Completely disagree. X-Men 3 kicked every kind of ass, and that Juggernaut line was FUCKING awesome. Breaker, did you stay after the credits to see the final clip, which was 10 or so seconds long?

moocow
05-26-2006, 08:58 AM
I'm supposed to go see it with a few friends tomorrow afternoon, I'm totally effin stoked.

ctrl-alt-delete
05-26-2006, 09:01 AM
You should be. It was fucking awesome. I will have to go and catch it at least one more time.

About the clip, I highly suggest that anyone who goes to see the movie stays to watch it.

I was shocked that I was not the only one that knew about it. It was great.

SomaLlama
05-26-2006, 05:20 PM
i heard someone say it sucked >.> dunno, guess i should go see it.

Gerudo
05-26-2006, 07:01 PM
i had stumbled onto TRL on mtv while flipping through, and only watched because they had Halle Barry and Hugh Jackman on there promoting the movie (the promo clips were included). one thing i thought was funny was that Barry said while they spun her around for the one stunt, she projectile vomited on like 10 people.

Jackman said while this maybe the last X-Men movie, he mentioned something about making a movie or two about Wolverine. i thought that was badass.

on-topic; i have yet to see the movie, but plan to sometime very soon. i enjoyed the first two alot, so i doubt the third would be any different.

MottZilla
05-26-2006, 10:52 PM
I definitely want to see the movie though I agree Halle Barry should go to hell. I never did like her being in X-Men. Anyway this movie is obviously for X-Men fans or people who like action movies. People that want some deep movie with blah blah are the people that take the time to review movies and who's opinion's don't count. I'm sure anyone that liked the first 2 movies will enjoy the 3rd. It really would take some talent to fuck up that badly.

Samson007
05-26-2006, 11:00 PM
I definitely want to see the movie though I agree Halle Barry should go to hell. I never did like her being in X-Men. Anyway this movie is obviously for X-Men fans or people who like action movies. People that want some deep movie with blah blah are the people that take the time to review movies and who's opinion's don't count. I'm sure anyone that liked the first 2 movies will enjoy the 3rd. It really would take some talent to fuck up that badly.

<points to self>

first 2 were great. #3, first movie in years that made me leave the theatre with my head down in shame for the fact that I could have been sleeping instead of watching this garbage.

Brasel
05-27-2006, 01:07 AM
Aparently there was a part at the end of the movie after the credits. I missed it. Anyone who stayed to see it care to tell me about it?

I liked the movie about as much as I liked the last two. I'm not a huge X Men fan but I enjoyed it well enough.

moocow
05-27-2006, 08:54 AM
I definitely want to see the movie though I agree Halle Barry should go to hell. I never did like her being in X-Men.

She doesn't seem like the X-Men type... I should have been picked for the part, fuckers.

I go today at 12:45 :)

Darth Marsden
05-27-2006, 02:04 PM
I go tomorrow with my dad. I'm going to have fun trying to convince him to stay til the end of the credits. On that note Antony, I'll PM you what happens at the end. Don't wanna spoil it for anyone else.

I think Halle Barry sucks in the X-Men films. I'm really not a big fan of hers. The only decent movie she did was Swordfish, for obvious reasons. Incidentally, how is our Vinnie? Does he do the role justice? I can only tell from this short clip. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6cge738It0&search=juggernaut%20bitch) Don't you know who I am?

Breaker
05-27-2006, 02:46 PM
There will be in X-Men 4 as well as a Magneto & Wolverine spin-off (possibly prequels). My hope is that X4 (and X5?) will introduce Mr. Sinister, Onslaught, and Apocalypse.

Aliem
05-27-2006, 02:48 PM
I was hoping this one would have Apocalypse. I'm glad to hear there'll be an X4, at least though.

Darth Marsden
05-27-2006, 03:39 PM
There will be in X-Men 4 as well as a Magneto & Wolverine spin-off (possibly prequels). My hope is that X4 (and X5?) will introduce Mr. Sinister, Onslaught, and Apocalypse.
Can you give us a source confirming that? I haven't heard a thing about X4. I'll back you up on the Wolvie and Magneto flims, but anything else sounds like a bunch of rumours.

moocow
05-27-2006, 05:45 PM
The movie made my panties feel funny.

I didn't stay for the end credits though :(

The end kind of made me feel like there would be an X4, but only time can tell.

ONeilcool
05-27-2006, 11:48 PM
The end kind of made me feel like there would be an X4, but only time can tell.

Can they make a movie called "The Last Stand" and make a sequal to it?

moocow
05-27-2006, 11:58 PM
Um, yes. I don't see why not...

The movie was totally left open for a sequal.

Jigglysaint
05-28-2006, 12:10 AM
Can they make a movie called "The Last Stand" and make a sequal to it?

Why not? They made sequals to a game titled "Final Fantasy" All you do is introduce a new nemesis, like the X from Metroid Fusion.

MottZilla
05-29-2006, 01:09 AM
The last stand more or less could be the stand they take at the end of the movie, the big battle that takes place. Now if they call it X-Men : The Last Movie, it might be the last movie. ;p

I saw it tonight and loved it. I was quite surprised with several things. I also thought Vin played the Juggernaught very well. Definitely stay till the end of the credits for the short scene. It's important to see that. Also I have to say even though it was for a few seconds I enjoyed the Raven Darkholme/Human Mystique naked.

Darth Marsden
05-29-2006, 04:00 AM
Also I have to say even though it was for a few seconds I enjoyed the Raven Darkholme/Human Mystique naked.
Who wouldn't? ;)

SPOILER WARNING!!! SPOILER WARNING!!! SPOILER WARNING!!! SPOILER WARNING!!!
I saw it last night as well, and loved it, though I was surprised at how many people died. I know Xavier is all right, but no Scott? That's like... wrong, on so many levels. And on that note, why didn't Wolverine just stick Jean full of the mutant cure?
END SPOILERS!!!

But I digress. It was a good movie, and I can't wait for any sequels/prequels/spin-offs they make.

ONeilcool
05-29-2006, 11:49 AM
I saw it last night as well, and loved it, though I was surprised at how many people died. I know Xavier is all right, but no Scott? That's like... wrong, on so many levels. And on that note, why didn't Wolverine just stick Jean full of the mutant cure?
END SPOILERS!!!

-=SPOILER=-

Try using spolier tags darth, they are alittle easier.

Breaker
05-29-2006, 12:30 PM
Who wouldn't? ;)
END SPOILERS!!!

She would have ripped the needles apart.

MottZilla
05-29-2006, 12:37 PM
That and he didn't have any.

-=SPOILER=-

Breaker
05-29-2006, 12:57 PM
-=SPOILER=-

Masamune
05-29-2006, 01:20 PM
-=SPOILER=-

-=SPOILER=-

Breaker
05-29-2006, 01:23 PM
-=SPOILER=-

-=SPOILER=-

Darth Marsden
06-02-2006, 05:44 PM
Try using spolier tags Darth, they are a little easier.
Sorry, didn't realise we had them!

Okay, so what would you really like to see in a sequel, if they made one? I for one would like to see less of Storm :mad: (I'm not alone in disliking Halle Berry), but I'd also like to see those Sentinals that were rumoured early on in the films production...
-=SPOILER=-

Archibaldo
06-03-2006, 12:15 AM
-=SPOILER=-

Darth Marsden
06-03-2006, 04:50 AM
-=SPOILER=-

Jigglysaint
06-08-2006, 10:57 PM
Damnit! I forgot about the clip at the end because we all left during the credits.

Darth Marsden
06-09-2006, 06:29 PM
Fool!

Still, at least with my new-found discovery of the spoiler tags, I can do this...

-=SPOILER=-