PDA

View Full Version : Any toy collectors here?

Cronic
05-25-2006, 02:41 AM
I was thinkin about diggin out my 600 or so action figures and if anyones into that sorta thing i'll post pics ....I'd love to ...Ninja turtles transformers mcfarlane halo metal gear to name a few...

{DSG}DarkRaven
05-25-2006, 03:10 AM
If by collect, you mean, "never throw anything away", then yes, I am a collector.

Actually, I maintain a modest but incomplete collection of Lego's, primarily the fairly recent Bionicle series. I'm not hardcore about it as you can tell, in fact it's mostly because my family doesn't know what else to get me for my birthday/Christmas, aside from the yearly Lost DVD collection.

Oh, back in the day though, I was into Ninja Turtles and Micro Machines, and later on I was really into something called Z-bots, if you have ever heard of such a thing.

Lone Wolf
05-25-2006, 03:48 AM
I collect horror/evil action figures. Need to build it up yet.

Master Ghaleon
05-25-2006, 09:35 AM
I collect Vibrators. jk :P

I used to collect Mirco Machines awhile back other then that I dont think I collected anything else

ShadowTiger
05-25-2006, 09:50 AM
I used to collect legos, but that was probably more than eight or nine years ago. I didn't have an exorbitant amount of them, but whatever I did have, I made sure that I used it well.

Now, I just collect PC Gamer Magazines and Computer game boxes. :sweat: I have a hell of a lot of them though. L_L

Zeo
05-25-2006, 10:05 AM
heh I've got about 10 decks of PR cards to ditch, theywere suppsoed to be differnt not all thesame.

I Collect "toys" of thigs IRemmer IE< pwoer rangers, mario bros, turtles ect. Isually prefer cards over action figures though..............

biggiy05
05-25-2006, 12:28 PM
Fire engines, rescues, ladders, pumpers, and tankers. It's a small collection but the things I collect aren't really the big toys that make noise as much as it is things along the lines of a hot wheel car but bigger.

Cronic
05-25-2006, 01:57 PM
heh it's awesome to find out everyone elses lilttle trinkets ....as far as your larger hot wheels but not thing I can relate I recently bought and original tonka bulldozer ...it sits in my trunk and makes me look wholesome

moocow
05-25-2006, 02:12 PM
I collect dildos.

You know those home-made dildos? I make my male friends model for me, and I make replicas of their dongs just for me.

Fo' real.

Cronic
05-25-2006, 02:14 PM
I collect dildos.

You know those home-made dildos? I make my male friends model for me, and I make replicas of their dongs just for me.

Fo' real.

Lol I believe ya ...I've had to do that for a couple exes who couldn't let go heh

Jigglysaint
05-25-2006, 02:42 PM
I have a stuffed animal collection that really just started with myself not being able to part with my childhood frie-er, toys. Truth is, I am still looking for 2 more stuffed animals, rare ones, and then my collection will be complete.

One of my goals in life is to collect all 6 Gummi Bears, and right now I have 4 of them except they are all naked(if I find one I strip it, but if I buy the set I will keep their clothes on).

KJAZZ
05-25-2006, 02:56 PM
I don't really buy many action figures any more, but I do have a lot of Pokémon and Simpsons related figures, as well as Transformers. We have a lot of random action figures as well, half of which I don't even know what they're from. :shrug:

Darth Marsden
05-25-2006, 04:53 PM
I collect the Marvel Figures collection. £6 for a very nice lead (I think it's lead) model of a superhero and a magazine all about them. I'm up to 19 at the moment, not including the two specials they've done. I've also started to collect Doctor Who stuff, and I've also got a nice collection of crisp packets building up.

Cronic
05-25-2006, 07:21 PM
does anyone remember the metal megaman action figures from like the mid 90s? They made a whole series based on the bosses from mm1 ...I'll see if i can dig them up but for you capcom fans thats the best mega man set to date.

KJAZZ
05-25-2006, 08:12 PM
I'd like to see those old megaman figures.. :) I have a couple of the newer ones right now, but they're cheap and made of plastic (given to me as gag gifts)... It's basically just Cut Man, Megaman, and Rush, where you can remove his legs and attach some other sled ones..

VEL
05-25-2006, 09:23 PM
I collect toys, not as much as I used to though. I used to buy alot of action figures, but I've been trying to cut back. I have alot of video game figures and some from various movies and TV shows like Simpsons, South Park, and Farscape. I still buy Lego sometimes, mainly Star Wars Lego, I got some for my birthday last month.

Cronic
05-25-2006, 09:26 PM
Vel who or what is your avatar from

...i recently helped a friend build a like a 4 ft diameter or something crazy big death star ...they do some crazy lego things

VEL
05-25-2006, 09:31 PM
Vel who or what is your avatar from

It's a pic of me.

Cronic
05-25-2006, 09:36 PM
unless thats you in drag it's a shame your a lesbian ...funny seeing as how it was your site that found me to zc and agn ....with as much as you know about zelda versus the pale redhead angle....marry me?

;)
heh you rock vel

firebug
05-26-2006, 01:15 AM
I was a big He-Man fanatic when I was little. I know I had both Castle Greyskull and Snake Mountain. I had a majority of the action figures (quite possibly all of them) and even made my mother start buying the She-Ra action figures when they came out.

When I was about 10 or so, they started making 'new' he-man action figures that were nothing like the originals, and I lost interest. The 'NEW new' ones are actually pretty neat, and I've bought a couple of them.

unless thats you in drag....
Hit the nail on the head here darth.

Cronic
05-26-2006, 04:34 AM
Hit the nail on the head here darth.

anytime someone lookin female wears a choker I'm forced to ask...

Hmmm ....yea I could learn to live with that

moocow
05-26-2006, 09:01 AM
Oh, I also collect swords, knives and daggers, but I'm not really sure if those are what you're talking about when you say "toys"...

Glitch
05-26-2006, 12:29 PM
unless thats you in drag it's a shame your a lesbian ...funny seeing as how it was your site that found me to zc and agn ....with as much as you know about zelda versus the pale redhead angle....marry me?

;)
heh you rock vel

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFL

Deviance
05-26-2006, 12:42 PM
I used to collect legos, but that was probably more than eight or nine years ago. I didn't have an exorbitant amount of them, but whatever I did have, I made sure that I used it well.

Lego's were always fun to have. I still even have them as of now. I used to build all sorts of things when I was bored. I used to build houses, guns, cars, etc

VEL
05-26-2006, 01:24 PM

;)
heh you rock vel
I'm a male to female Transsexual. I'm also not a redhead, but the lighting in that pic makes it look like I am, and I have thought about dying my hair that color.

anytime someone lookin female wears a choker I'm forced to ask...

Hmmm ....yea I could learn to live with that
I sometimes wear something to help cover up my adam's apple, but I also like the way chokers look. I might get some surgery there sometime to fix that, after I do some other stuff.

Rambly
05-26-2006, 02:44 PM
Lego's were always fun to have. I still even have them as of now. I used to build all sorts of things when I was bored. I used to build houses, guns, cars, etc

God I love legos. When I was little, me and my siblings would play around with them a lot. I've since grown out of it, but they still play with legos a lot. We still have a set somewhere.

I used to have a stash of McDonald's/other kids meal toys when I was still little. I didn't really deliberately collect them, but they sort of accumulated over time to the point where there was a whole big box of them. Like, really big. My Mom threw most of them out I think, though there's actually still some toys from as far back as 1993 or 4 in my siblings' toy boxes.

I never had many really cool action figures... though I actually had this Link action figure a while back. It might still be lying around somewhere. He had a little sword and shield to go with him, the shield was probably just a bit wider than my thumb... ah, memories.

Cronic
05-26-2006, 03:17 PM
I'm a male to female Transsexual. I'm also not a redhead, but the lighting in that pic makes it look like I am, and I have thought about dying my hair that color.

I sometimes wear something to help cover up my adam's apple, but I also like the way chokers look. I might get some surgery there sometime to fix that, after I do some other stuff.

thats still waay more honesty than any female i've ever known so dye that hair and my offer stands ;)

Monica
05-26-2006, 03:48 PM
I collected a lot of toys when I was little, I love the old TMNT and Power Rangers. I also collected TONS and TONS of Barbies and also all those pretty toy ponies. Gosh I loved those ponies, lol!

Freedom
05-26-2006, 04:01 PM
I'm not really a "toy" collector but I do have a ton of them from the 50's through the 70's and a few older pieces.
I used to sell collectables and antiques and have half of my garage still filled with stuff that I never got sold off.

I collect Bar Room stuff, like neon signs, lighted and non lighted beer signs, clocks, pitcher sets, beer bugs... etc., but I haven't even added anything to that in several years, except to get the new Bud stien every year around Christmas.

Cronic
05-26-2006, 04:02 PM
I'm not really a "toy" collector but I do have a ton of them from the 50's through the 70's and a few older pieces.
I used to sell collectables and antiques and have half of my garage still filled with stuff that I never got sold off.

I collect Bar Room stuff, like neon signs, lighted and non lighted beer signs, clocks, pitcher sets, beer bugs... etc., but I haven't even added anything to that in several years, except to get the new Bud stien every year around Christmas.

I'll be putting all my fiugures on shelves and hopefully posting pics next week, but in the meantime freedom i happen to have a miller light neon wall sign ...if ya want it for your collection pm me and you can have it for cost of shipping ;) i know it's weird a net stranger asking to mail you something but ask mottzy I'm ok ...he's still alive isn't he ;P

Freedom
05-26-2006, 04:15 PM
Darth,
That's a really nice offer bro, but I'd rather start slimming down on what I have other than adding even more to it.
I have way too much junk now and am even paying $50 a month for a storage shed down the road because I've run out of places to cram it all.
To get rid of the storage shed I'm going to have to sell my boat so I can move that junk in there.
I have a barn, a two car garage, and a 30 by 30 shop building and still end up laying out in the dirt when I want to work on my truck.

Cronic
05-26-2006, 04:16 PM
heheh One word bro bot ...ebay! That shit'll get snatched up as fast as youre willing to let it go ;)

Freedom
05-26-2006, 04:22 PM
I tried ebay, and got ripped off, never tried it the second time.
Then my brother , against my advice, started selling on there and got his ID stolen and a bunch of nothing sold for high prices in his name, and got him in a legal battle for a few months, so now we both stay away from there.

Glenn the Great
05-26-2006, 04:24 PM
Man, Cronic, collecting all those toys, even today...... I'm amazed at how you know just what to do to attract all the women.

Cronic
05-26-2006, 04:30 PM
Man, Cronic, collecting all those toys, even today...... I'm amazed at how you know just what to do to attract all the women.

heh that would do well to explain the fact that I keep a seperate cell line just for the chicks I date (black razr for bros pink razr for hoes) ...keep stretchin glenn keep stretchin

...little tip though dude if ya got something you wanna try to say ...why not just take it to GB and say it there insteada trying to corrupt an otherwise good time ...just a thought dude.

VEL
05-26-2006, 04:49 PM
thats still waay more honesty than any female i've ever known so dye that hair and my offer stands ;)

I like to be honest, I hate lying. I did try to change my sexual orientation and be into guys, but it didn't work. So I'm a lesbian, but if I wasn't....

I used to sell action figures and stuff on ebay, sometimes I would sell something for $15 that I bought for $5, but I got kinda pissed off at ebay, and I haven't used it for years.