PDA

View Full Version : what ever happened to sex drugs and rock and roll

Cronic
05-24-2006, 02:09 AM
now we just got aids crack and techno!

:googly: *warning the following is directed towards those old enough to have a reckless good time* :googly:

so yeah folks the spirit of rockin will always be alive, but due to the worlds evils it's hiding in a cave somewhere ...bad drugs scarey diseases american idol ...the worlds up to it's ears it's in own waste ... I mean all the best things have been takin ....Sex has been takin from us (at least in terms of safety) music has been taken from us (In terms of corporate manipulation) and drugs ....well drugs are just a sad state of affairs ...meth is rampant i mean a coke problem is one thing you gotta have money for that shit which means even if you derail in life you've got more or less ebnough overall skills to bounce back but meth i mean come on ...surely we've all known someone or will whos just been torn apart by that kinda bullshit ...acid used to be a happy go lucky kinda thing but anymore it's just a buncha retard chemist wanna be in a basement mixing vauge chemicals in with a batch of rat poison and then a group of jerk off college kids pay twice what the shit costs WHEN IT WAS GOOD and PRETEND theyre having a good time. i mean what the hell happened? Is it that the spirit has evolved or dwindled down ...or did we kill our abilities through overall recklessness ...i'm rackin my brain here people and I just don't get it ...when did we lose our way!

All in all where the hell do you go anymore to have a good old fashioned reckless time

Lilith
05-24-2006, 05:16 AM
are you stoned?

Lone Wolf
05-24-2006, 07:43 AM
I think it in order to live that kinda life now, you have to live in it a metaphorical terms. Have sex with people you grow trust with, still blast music on stage and be the best damn band possible. As for drugs, they won't get you far anyway. I myself am known for getting stoned once in awhile, and getting tipsy a bit more. Though I think that if you balance your life with a sense of decency, you don't need heavy drugs, or constant sex to be living the whole rock life.

Most of it is a stereotype anyway. Many bands of the past and current ones tend to fall into this chain. Frankly I couldn't be bothered to overuse anything. Most musicians are "Doing what they love" so they don't need to be taken drugs and dying young. I wouldn't want to be known for being a dope fiend any ways.

moocow
05-24-2006, 08:32 AM
All in all where the hell do you go anymore to have a good old fashioned reckless time

Well, I go to bars to watch my friends' bands play, get drunk, make out with girls, sometimes show my boobs, dance/mosh, then go home and pass out. I don't do drugs, and I don't have sex because I'm not good at casual fucking.

Verman
05-24-2006, 09:16 AM
coke??? its been around forever, well before the 70s...

I agree with the Meth and crack... fucking garbage ruining way to many lives... Meth is cheap as shit really... Another bad one is ecstacy, its been around for a bit but hasn't really been mainstream...

but yes, meth and ectascy = aids ;) fucking whores and the casual bangings.

Cronic
05-24-2006, 01:31 PM
are you stoned?

heh roger that kitten katt *salute*

I think it in order to live that kinda life now, you have to live in it a metaphorical terms. Have sex with people you grow trust with, still blast music on stage and be the best damn band possible. As for drugs, they won't get you far anyway. I myself am known for getting stoned once in awhile, and getting tipsy a bit more. Though I think that if you balance your life with a sense of decency, you don't need heavy drugs, or constant sex to be living the whole rock life.

Most of it is a stereotype anyway. Many bands of the past and current ones tend to fall into this chain. Frankly I couldn't be bothered to overuse anything. Most musicians are "Doing what they love" so they don't need to be taken drugs and dying young. I wouldn't want to be known for being a dope fiend any ways.

and I don't think it's something that needs to be abused by any means but man there used to be such an energy to music and now the musicians just can't handle it and do what they love cause the substances themselves are just too damned crazy to mix it up with and it's not about being a drug fiend, but rather that I miss the energy and views brought about by morrison on too much cid or slash on a whiskey bender or yes even elvis and his decadant pill popping ...It's just looking grim in terms of people over the top enough in living to stand out as legends, and I'm not saying dope made them great but it did prolly as much for them as they did against them.

Beldaran
05-24-2006, 07:47 PM
I think drugs just lowered their inhibitions and allowed them to be who they could have been anyway if they'd have had the courage.

MottZilla
05-24-2006, 08:14 PM
Nowdays you're probably more likely to get busted for drugs and the whole drugs are bad thing is more common. I have to say I don't really care so long as they keep that shit away from me and it doesn't affect me in another way.

SUCCESSOR
05-24-2006, 08:34 PM
I think drugs just lowered their inhibitions and allowed them to be who they could have been anyway if they'd have had the courage.

That's because you don't understand drugs.

Glenn the Great
05-24-2006, 09:48 PM
This has got to be the most retarded crap I've read in months.

Drugs are bad, always have been. The "rock star lifestyle" was never a good idea. There are no virtues in being reckless.

Anyone care to quote me for truth?

Rainman
05-24-2006, 10:01 PM
Drugs are bad, always have been. The "rock star lifestyle" was never a good idea. There are no virtues in being reckless.
I hear they are pretty fun.

Cronic
05-24-2006, 10:21 PM
I hear they are pretty fun.

They can be if made right but thats the issue for some reason all the good chemists etc are either dead (from old age) or in jail for their crimes ....it just isn't fair I tells ya ....weeds at an all time great in terms of potency but damn a good hallucinagen is toohard to find.

Anyone care to quote me for truth?

Sorry dude I quit readin after...

This

maybe someone else can second that

mikeron
05-24-2006, 10:58 PM
...meth is rampant i mean a coke problem is one thing you gotta have money for that shit which means even if you derail in life you've got more or less ebnough overall skills to bounce back but meth i mean come on ...surely we've all known someone or will whos just been torn apart by that kinda bullshitYeah, meth destroys entire cities. The penalties for meth dealers/cooks should be much higher.

Glenn the Great
05-24-2006, 11:02 PM
I've always been of the philosophy that it isn't the dealer who is at fault, but rather the idiot who decides to use the drugs.

mikeron
05-24-2006, 11:06 PM
I've always been of the philosophy that it isn't the dealer who is at fault, but rather the idiot who decides to use the drugs.Yes, espescially young, impressionable children. Selling crack to 8 year olds should be legal, damnit.

Cronic
05-24-2006, 11:10 PM
I've always been of the philosophy that it isn't the dealer who is at fault, but rather the idiot who decides to use the drugs.

dude what would you even know ...youre like 14 ...If you ask me anyone who takes another humans well being into their own hands and then for granted is a piece of shit. I would say you could blame the junky just as much.

Glenn the Great
05-24-2006, 11:10 PM
If the children are so impressionable, their parents should be educating them about drugs early. My parents did that for me, and I haven't touched drugs my entire life though they've always been readily available. It works.

Cronic
05-24-2006, 11:16 PM
I haven't touched drugs my entire life though they've always been readily available. It works.

uhuh if anything dude that tells me i was right in every thing i've ever taken ...thnx for the closure :cool:

Glenn the Great
05-24-2006, 11:20 PM
uhuh if anything dude that tells me i was right in every thing i've ever taken ...thnx for the closure :cool:

I fail to see your logic.

MottZilla
05-24-2006, 11:31 PM
He means he's glad he didn't end up like you.

Cronic
05-24-2006, 11:33 PM
He means he's glad he didn't end up like you.

Youre my favorite mottzy ...always have been :) Can't wait to get you stoned so hurry up and get to florida! :tongue:

Darth Marsden
05-25-2006, 05:00 PM
QFT, because nobody else did it.

All in all where the hell do you go anymore to have a good old fashioned reckless time?
England, man.

firebug
05-25-2006, 05:15 PM
LOL drugs aren't bad. People are bad. In fact, most people are retarded assholes. Drugs are just chemicals and/or plants. How can they be 'good' or 'bad'? Drugs don't ruin people's lives. People who are stupid enough to lose control destroy their own lives and the people who care about them.

If drugs are so so bad, why is it we have a prescription for every discrepancy in the human norm? I honestly can't believe that 90+% of the world is chronically ill in some way. Who gets to say what brain patterns and chemical balances are 'normal'? I thought it was normal to be different. Or is it that important to conform? And don't fool yourself. These prescriptions are just as much drugs as the meth that skinny little white boy just smoked in the back alley. The biggest proof of this is that those on the prescriptions will swear up and down that it's just the best thing ever. Go ask that skinny little white kid about meth.

Cronic
05-25-2006, 05:18 PM
England, man.

I'm actually visiting there this october heheh ....sweeet