PDA

View Full Version : Ch-Ch-Check him out!

Verman
05-23-2006, 02:05 PM
My wittle dawggy. Had him for a about 3 weeks now :D he is 9 weeks old!

http://www.verman.net/Pu1.jpg

http://www.verman.net/Pu2.jpg

His name is Pedro Hernandaz Escobar... (my GF picked it)

And yes he is a taco dog!

biggiy05
05-23-2006, 03:01 PM
Holy shit he is small.

I have nothing against small dogs as long as they don't bark non stop. I prefer BIG dogs or something like an english lab.

Cute dog though. Just wait until it starts getting a piece of everything you eat.

Darth Marsden
05-23-2006, 03:02 PM
Your girlfriend called him that? If I weren't going to call my first pet 'Ebineizer Fortesque Smythe the Third' I'd point at you at laugh. Instead, I shall simply wonder why the hell he's staring at me like that. It's really freaky.

ShadowTiger
05-23-2006, 03:02 PM
... ... OMG a taco dog.

He's a very cute dog, that's for sure. The name sounds familiar too. I think you've told us about him in the recent past. Where did you find/get him? :)

... three people posted simultaneously. Sweet.

Samson007
05-23-2006, 03:04 PM
Thats one hell of a big name for such a little dog, cute though. :)

Verman
05-23-2006, 03:17 PM
A friend of my moms, cost me 300 frickin bucks heh. He's a little rat dog, he burrows under couches and rugs and races around like a motherfucker. He runs with his ears back so he looks just like a rat. I have never heard him bark, he talks alot (that little wierd noise dogs make) but hasn't barked.

I have unfortantly made him a mean dog, hes nice to girls but he enjoys biting the shit out of guys... I don't know how the hell he knows the difference. but he won't bite my gf or her friends but goes to town on me and my buddies. Only thing bad he does is grab onto your pant leg when you dont expect it cause you take a step and he gets chucked across the room heh...

plus he likes to head butt shit and run away as fast as possible.

Prrkitty
05-23-2006, 10:44 PM
OHHH!! He's adorable!!!!!!

My puppy, Teddy (9 month old poodle) likes to stand on the pants leg of my pants when I try to put them on.... and then growls when I push my leg thru. :) He's a load of fun! :)

SomaLlama
05-23-2006, 11:02 PM
best dogs ever... so small

Amber
05-23-2006, 11:03 PM
Big tough guy Verman has an itty bitty taco dog?

That's so cute. :D

Drunken Tiger
05-24-2006, 10:14 AM
Dude that dog is really small (sorry for stating the obvious)... Make sure you dont squash him or sit on him.. That would suck..

Rainman
05-24-2006, 01:52 PM
That's an awesome dog. Almost make me want one.