PDA

View Full Version : Dog Rape Attempt Goes Astray (Thailand) NSFW

War Lord
05-20-2006, 02:12 PM
SAMUT PRAKAN: -- A Thai man was mauled when he drunkenly tried to rape a dog which fiercely resisted his advances, news reports said yesterday.

Police in Samut Prakan province, on Bangkok's southeastern fringes, told the Thai Rath newspaper that Toryip Rawang, 33, had been drinking heavily with friends before Monday's incident.

Toryip was questioned by police after residents of the area notified local authorities when they saw the bloodied man walking along a road.

He told police he noticed a brown female stray dog wagging its tail and "acting sexy" and pulled it into some tall grass by the roadside.

But the dog resisted, biting him on his face, chest and arms before he gave up his attempt and tried to stagger home.

Under further questioning Toryip admitted to previously raping three dogs while he was under the influence of alcohol.

He told police he always became aroused when he drank heavily but did not have enough money to pay a prostitute.

Police said Toryip had been given a rabies shot and was not charged with a crime, but he had fled his home in an apparent effort to avoid public ridicule.

granite
05-20-2006, 02:47 PM
Thats really sick. I think I read somewhere, years ago, that this sort of thing is where Aids came from, people having sex with monkeys or apes.

I think they should tie the guy down, ass up, and pour female dog in heat scent on all over him.:scared:

koopa
05-20-2006, 03:13 PM
This is goddamn disgusting. Serves him right for getting bitten.

Yoshiman
05-20-2006, 03:15 PM
This is why you don't go out and get drunk constantly. Much less try to have sex with an animal.

... Too bad this doesn't happen to the people who brag about getting drunk and then having sex. >_>

Thats really sick. I think I read somewhere, years ago, that this sort of thing is where Aids came from, people having sex with monkeys or apes.
Actually, I think an accepted theory is that poachers who would hunt primates would be skinning them while they had cuts on their hands. Since AIDs is transferrable through blood, the monkey's blood could've gotten through the person's skin, and then the person had sex with a human, therefore passing it on.

I just remember this through health class, since the teacher was answering sex myths. She generally said it was very unlikely that it came from having sex with primates.

SomaLlama
05-20-2006, 03:37 PM
owned... very owned...

Aegix Drakan
05-20-2006, 04:01 PM
This is goddamn disgusting. Serves him right for getting bitten.

Quoted For Truth!

Too bad the dog didn't bite his privates off. someone that messed up shouldn't be using it in the first place.

Archibaldo
05-20-2006, 04:27 PM
Theres nothing wrong with loving animals <3

granite
05-20-2006, 04:39 PM
Fine, just stay away from my dog!

Samson007
05-20-2006, 05:53 PM
There are so many things wrong with the title of this thread alone.

mikeron
05-20-2006, 08:37 PM
WTF is with Thailand, anyway?

ShadowTiger
05-20-2006, 11:49 PM
... ... I'm laughing too hard to give a proper reply.

... ... lol @ being drunk and thinking dogs are sexy.

Lilith
05-21-2006, 12:49 AM
Fyi, people in Africa also eat monkeys in certain places, I thought AIDs was from that.

SUCCESSOR
05-21-2006, 03:18 AM
How is that disgusting?

I love bitches!

Actually, I think an accepted theory is that poachers who would hunt primates would be skinning them while they had cuts on their hands. Since AIDs is transferrable through blood, the monkey's blood could've gotten through the person's skin, and then the person had sex with a human, therefore passing it on.

Actually, a more acceptible theory is that the United States had aids created and infected specific minorities (esp. blacks in africa). A successful plot that has been paying off for quite awhile now.

Such a theory has more evidence to support it than a ridiculous claim that a virus can be transmitted between 2 entirely different species.

koopa
05-21-2006, 04:22 AM
a ridiculous claim that a virus can be transmitted between 2 entirely different species.
Eh? AIDS affects humans, for sure, and it can affect monkeys as well (numerous experiments with monkeys on AIDS are carried out). It's a fact that viruses can jump from one species to another (bird flu, anyone?). Where AIDS originated I can't say for sure, but the "poachers claim" doesn't sound too impossible to me.

SUCCESSOR
05-21-2006, 05:02 AM
Eh? AIDS affects humans, for sure, and it can affect monkeys as well (numerous experiments with monkeys on AIDS are carried out). It's a fact that viruses can jump from one species to another (bird flu, anyone?). Where AIDS originated I can't say for sure, but the "poachers claim" doesn't sound too impossible to me.

From what I know there are different viruses per species, SIV(only affecting primates) and HIV. Show me a transmission of HIV or SIV from human to monkeys or vice versa and I'll be convinced. Let some AIDS infected bastard fuck a monkey hell I'll watch that!

The extent I feel like researching this has turned up little to nothing. I may look into it again but AIDS is of little interest to me.

I know nothing of the bird flu. I honestly don't care. I've never been infected by a bird or any other animal and I don't see any reason to listen to the medical associations attempts to get me to shoot-up some new vaccination.

I'm more afraid of medicine than plagues.

moocow
05-21-2006, 11:56 AM
This is why you don't go out and get drunk constantly. Much less try to have sex with an animal.

I've come home drunk probably 30 times and have never had the desire to rape either of our dogs. Just myself.

However, I find this to be fucking hilarious, and wish I would have been there to see it, ahahahaha.