PDA

View Full Version : They were only elementary school kids....

Monica
05-17-2006, 11:55 PM
http://www.thekansascitychannel.com/news/9186245/detail.html

..................Oh my gosh, I'm speechless. Remember in that GB thread when I said the world was getting worse?

phattonez
05-18-2006, 12:09 AM
No, but still, damn. I thought boys that young were still supposed to be scared of girls.

biggiy05
05-18-2006, 12:09 AM
I know kids are being exposed to sex and the like earlier in life now but 1st and second grade? Who is telling them about sex at that age?

Saffith
05-18-2006, 01:39 AM
Long as we're here: http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/14549589.htm

*b*
05-18-2006, 03:02 AM
I know kids are being exposed to sex and the like earlier in life now but 1st and second grade? Who is telling them about sex at that age?
for that matter, who's telling them about rape? or who's not telling them not to rape?

this is just wrong, on so many levels

MottZilla
05-18-2006, 03:36 AM
The media, the TV, the internet. They all tell kids things because parents don't stop them from doing that. Also they don't beat their kids like they are supposed to. If you kid was doing that shit to some other kid, you don't "get them help". You beat the fuck out of them. They won't do it again. That's really what's wrong with kids these days. Not enough good justified beatings.

Aegix Drakan
05-18-2006, 11:34 AM
oh my...

WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO THIS WORLD?

a six year old involved? WTF

that is supposed to be the age of innocence, when kids just live life and have fun, no cares in the world, but now, THEY'RE RAPING GIRLS?

I just...ugh...

(hope for humanity takes a massive hit, and goes down ten points)

I am seriously beginning to think that there is no hope for the human race...kids raping kids...

rocksfan13
05-18-2006, 11:41 AM
I have a 7 year old daughter and something like that just gets under my skin. Something can't be right at home if boys are doing this shit to little girls. Especially when they're 6-8 years old. When I was that old, I was more worried about baseball cards than girls.

Someone needs smacked around and brought back to the real world. There is obviously something deeper here then the adults are looking.

Rainman
05-18-2006, 12:21 PM
It was a mob of boys so I suspect that it was one or two kids who decided to do it and the others followed along to be cool. On another board people were saying they think it was probably just the boy poking at the girls genital region. Perhaps they assault wasn't purposely sexually related. Regardless, the kids obviously have some problems that they need to work out. They no doubt need some better parenting.

Glenn the Great
05-18-2006, 12:24 PM
After only reading Monica's article, I had doubts about whether the incident was sexual. All it says is that a bunch of boys were surrounding the girl who was on the ground. That could be anything.

However, Saffith's article sheds more light on the story. Not only were the boys surrounding her, they were pawing her panties and kissing her.

Masamune
05-18-2006, 01:39 PM
She was probably dressed like a real slut too. :O

Archibaldo
05-18-2006, 02:21 PM
I think the only perfect response to this is: What... the... fuck? I didn't even think kids that young were mentally capable of that. But then again, a few years ago, my brother(who was like 7 or 8 at the time) was feeling up one of his female class mates behind a bush. And then a friend of mine's brother has quite a broad horizon of the english language. And by that I mean more than New York cab driver if you catch my drift.

I'm also hearing kids in grade 8 and grade 7, talking about getting drunk on friday night anf having sex. I was like 'WTF?' Before you know it, those 9 year olds are going to start throwing some pretty wild parties.

SomaLlama
05-18-2006, 05:19 PM
wow... just... wow

Breaker
05-18-2006, 06:05 PM
The Duke Lacrosse Team Strikes Again.

gdorf
05-18-2006, 07:45 PM
My favorite part of saffith's article was this:

Experts say signs of sexually reactive behavior include:

■ Sexual molestation of other children

■ Mutual advanced sexual

activity with other children

■ Excessive, age-inappropriate sexual play with other children

■ Excessive masturbation, sexual thoughts, gestures

■ Public masturbation or

exposure

■ Use of force, bribery or

coercion to engage in sex play with friends

■ Oversexualization in drawings, paintings, play with dolls

No shit?
Information like that makes me glad we have "experts". :rolleyes:

Lilith
05-19-2006, 06:32 AM
When any kind of group of people gets together, there's a diminished feeling of responsibility that can lead to weird shit. People have known to be beaten to death or raped in crowds for no reason, just because of one thing leading to another...because if someone protests, they can't stop the crowd, and the crowd doesn't feel "responsible" for it in general. So I'm guessing that's what happened here. Scary.

Darth Marsden
05-19-2006, 12:10 PM
This is incredibly disturbing. Whatever the hell they were doing, it scares me that we've let it come to this. Then again, do we want it to come to this (http://www.southparkstuff.com/season_5/8.html) either? It's a screwed up world where you can be damned if you do and damned if you don't.

SUCCESSOR
05-21-2006, 04:16 AM
Not very surprising. People seem to believe there is only cartoons and games going through childrens' minds. They see the same worlds we do, a world of sex, violence, and an overwhelming susceptibility to mob mentality(especially in children).

Daarkseid
05-21-2006, 04:54 AM
Not very surprising. People seem to believe there is only cartoons and games going through childrens' minds. They see the same worlds we do, a world of sex, violence, and an overwhelming susceptibility to mob mentality(especially in children).

I strongly agree.

Samson007
05-21-2006, 02:22 PM
Its times like this when you point to the parents.

You point at them with a gun.

Darth Marsden
05-21-2006, 02:38 PM

And tell them to march their asses to prison, I hope.

SUCCESSOR
05-21-2006, 05:16 PM

*Comment withheld*

You can't point blame for this directly on the parents. That would be a witch hunt.

First off, who were the leaders? And... are they truly and fully responsible for those that followed?

Are you going to tell me that 12 kids have dysfuncional parents whos influence lead to sexually devious/destructive behavior. Not likely.

This is a case where one or 2 kids with destructive sexual ideas originating from a possible hundred sources. These kids don't need to be antagonized. They need healthy sexual therapy(possible?) and need to be taught that enforcing/coercing sexual behavior is wrong.

Technowiz
05-21-2006, 06:16 PM
I'm happy that the fired the teacher that was on duty. The teacher could have prevented this whole thing but no, a child had to come up to him/her and tell the teacher that something might be wrong. Stupid teacher!!!!

Glenn the Great
05-21-2006, 08:11 PM
I was the biggest troublemaker on the playground back in my elementary school days. It's amazing some of the things I got away with in front of the teachers' eyes.

Technowiz
05-23-2006, 11:32 AM
I bet you got away with alot, same with me, especially since most of the time the one teacher out there usually doesn't care. I also think that to be the teacher during recess is a punishment. Maybe not.