PDA

View Full Version : Help with NPC's

alfinchkid
05-15-2006, 09:01 AM
In the game I'm currently doing, I'm putting Zoras in for Moblins (and the NPC moblins are therefore Zoras). Well, I'm starting the second town and tower, and I have a problem. I need Gorons in this town for the storyline, but I can't make them the right CSet. I need the Gorons to be reddish, but the Zorae (and the main character) need to be blue. Do you know how to fix this problem? I'm open for any ideas.

Pineconn
05-15-2006, 10:44 PM
Are you using the original LoZ tileset? (I assume you are because of your sig's screenshot.) Easy. Go to Quest -> Graphics -> Pallettes -> Main. Select any CSet that has free colors. .Select one, press Edit. Tinker with the color selection tool to find some nice Goron-ish colors, and you're good to go! Use the CSet for the Gorons and you're problem is fixed.

alfinchkid
05-17-2006, 11:22 PM
Yeah, that helps. I'm using the same sprites from the first one in my series (although the gorons suck in it), where they just stood around doing nothing of importance.
I updated my sig (I accidentally forgot about the pictures because I seem to have had the "view sigs" option off.). That shot right there shows why I need both Zoras and Gorons as NPCs, and yes, I am using the original tileset. So far, the pure tilests I've downloaded are either ugly or too complicated.