PDA

View Full Version : Need some special tiles for a special custom "boss"

Nimono
05-14-2006, 04:57 PM
I hate to ask, but I need some tiles of a cannon. It'll be a custom "boss" in my quest that appears at least eight times in it. Now, I put the word boss in quotation marks because it's not really a boss, except for the last time it appears. The cannon has a little colored panel in the middle of it, and I'll color that with different colors, which tells which item(s) affect(s) it. The cannon part fires a laser, and is supposed to open up, charge a little bit (a flashing "orb" appears at this time, then disappears after about 2.5 seconds), then fire the large laser straight across. The laser starts small, but gets wider about every .5 seconds, until it's as wide as the open part of the laser shooter part of the cannon. Oh, and when it's charging up, there's supposed to be little "waves" of energy going toward the "orb". Plus, that panel should be in a checkerboard pattern, with the pattern going left continuously. Thanks in advance. I hope this isn't too much to ask for.

swordmaster
05-26-2006, 04:44 PM
WOW! That would be hard to make!!! How do you make custom bosses anyway?

Mega Link
06-30-2006, 02:43 PM
OH! I saw something like that in PureZC. Just go to the loose tiles and search for "lazer". :think: :bouncy: :clap: :grad:

Well it only has the lazer beam, so you'll still need the "cannon".:rolleyes: