PDA

View Full Version : Red Bubbles?

nostalgicnerd
05-12-2006, 10:42 AM
Hey, Zelda-ers, just downloaded ZC, great job on it. But in the 3rd Quest, both 7th and 8th levels, there are rooms with only Red Bubbles, impossible (as I see it) to get past, and then a 4-headed dragon in the next room. I can only hit the dragon with my sword, but I lose the sword to the red bubbles. How do I get past this? :confused:

(And was this in the original, or from someone's creativity? :D )

rocksfan13
05-12-2006, 11:32 AM
Buy some potion. If you use it after you get hit by the bubbles, it will restore your sword usage.

The quest was part of a contest. It was the winner.

vegeta1215
05-12-2006, 01:49 PM
You see red (and blue) bubbles in the 2nd quest, which was in the original game. However, they are not as cruely placed as they are in the 3rd quest.

As rocksfan13 said, a potion will do the trick. The only other way get your sword back is to a) touch a blue bubble b) go to a fairy pond c) get a triforce piece. But, who really needs a sword? If you happen to have the wand, that works just as well against most enemies. In fact, if you are swordless, the hardest enemies are the wizzrobes because aside from the sword, bombs are the only things that can hurt them.

LinkMaster500
05-12-2006, 09:26 PM
You do not need a potion to beat that Gleeok. You can use the wand to damage it. The Wand is in that dungeon.

Oops--vegeta1215 already said that.

Anyway, nostalgicnerd, as you plainly see, this is a very difficult quest-even harder than the original 2nd quest.

nostalgicnerd
05-13-2006, 11:03 AM
Thanks!

I was not having much luck with the wand, but the potion does the trick.
:googly: