PDA

View Full Version : XM vs Sirius Satalite Radio

Monica
05-09-2006, 09:13 PM
I'm just curious on which Satalite Radio Network y'all like better. :) My grandparents have both, Papa got Sirius for life when he bought a truck, and then he subscribed to XM in the car. They say XM has better stations and I agree. I just signed up for the 3-day free trial of XM Online, and they have great music. :) I think I'll subscribe to XM Online. Which one do y'all perfer?

me2
05-09-2006, 11:27 PM
XM has XM Music Lab. :D

*votes*

phattonez
05-09-2006, 11:32 PM
XM has Opie and Anthony. That's all you need.

War Lord
05-10-2006, 03:40 AM
Sirius, and it's not even close.

NFL
NBA
NHL
Nascar
Howard Stern

Then you have music channels that are just as good or better than XM on top of all that.

phattonez
05-10-2006, 09:22 AM
Sirius, and it's not even close.

NFL
NBA
NHL
Nascar
Howard Stern

Then you have music channels that are just as good or better than XM on top of all that.

It's just missing one thing, MLB.

Monica
05-10-2006, 01:00 PM
O_O My dad did something with his Online NASCAR and XM, are you sure NASCAR is exclusive? Unless they did that recently I dunno about that, but I don't listen to anything on Radio but music, and Howard Stern isn't allowed in our house, lol, what a creep, that's a reason why my sis can't have it in her car... idiots like him...:(

War Lord
05-10-2006, 02:50 PM
Howard Stern is the primary reason I was glad my in-car DVD player supported Sirius instead of XM.
To each his own though.

I thouroughly researched each option before I even got the DVD player and to me Sirus was the clear value for the money. I can't wait until we switch the music at work from XM to Sirius.

SomaLlama
05-10-2006, 04:23 PM
Sirius has cooler comercials >.>

Sir_Johnamus
05-10-2006, 05:27 PM
XM has somewhat better channels, and less commercials.