PDA

View Full Version : Link in jajara

Valientlink
05-06-2006, 12:34 PM
I am making a quest called link in jajara which should be released next year. Levels 1-3 are done. Part of the second overworld is done. This is a demo. It is a very hard quest and I mean VERY VERY HARD! For some reason i run into this bug. When you get a triforce piece it never appears in the pause menu. If this gets annoying activate cheat four. POOP2 caps includid.
Here is teh link. http://www.freewebs.com/zeldacleaner/Link in Jarjara.qst

Paste into adress bar for full link Unpassworded.

Pineconn
05-06-2006, 05:16 PM
Do you have the level number of the Dmaps the Triforces pieces are in set to 1, 2, or 3 respectively? That could be the problem. Anyway, I'm downloading the demo now.

:hourglas: I really hate AOL.

EDIT: I take that back, the URL doesn't work.

Questions
05-06-2006, 05:58 PM
Fine for me Pineconn. You have to copy and paste the whole thing. Spaces cut off the link.

Now I have a few things to say

1. I am loving that tileset.
2. Set your triforce room DMaps to level 1, 2, and 3 respectively
3. The idea of Bella as well as Link's "brother" got me reminiscent of Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow with Graham and Yoko XD.
4. Dungeons are a tad short but the battles are challenging. Keep it up while expanding the Dungeon Sizes.
5. In the burning house near the desert there are a few bad undercombos. As well you can't get back from the second room because Link is too close to the edge
6. There is a black tile near the desert. It's quite out of place.
7. Last thing: Your music choices are top notch. Great Job!

Overall: The quest is good so far but it still has lots of potential. Keep going. I'll definitely be waiting for the finished product. Just don't screw it up.

;)

Pineconn
05-06-2006, 06:18 PM
Ah, I see how it is meant to be.

EDIT: I would really like to download this, but it stops at about 5% with the standard AOL downloader. With DAP, it tells me there is a server failure. Hmm... I'll try again later.

VI3T_DR@GON
05-07-2006, 12:00 AM
Well, too bad Valientlink, I am gonna use your tiles, and some of your music. I am making a quest with this set. So you might put a password in your quests from now on or people will do the same.

Valientlink
05-07-2006, 11:43 AM
Fine for me Pineconn. You have to copy and paste the whole thing. Spaces cut off the link.

Now I have a few things to say

1. I am loving that tileset.
2. Set your triforce room DMaps to level 1, 2, and 3 respectively
3. The idea of Bella as well as Link's "brother" got me reminiscent of Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow with Graham and Yoko XD.
4. Dungeons are a tad short but the battles are challenging. Keep it up while expanding the Dungeon Sizes.
5. In the burning house near the desert there are a few bad undercombos. As well you can't get back from the second room because Link is too close to the edge
6. There is a black tile near the desert. It's quite out of place.
7. Last thing: Your music choices are top notch. Great Job!

Overall: The quest is good so far but it still has lots of potential. Keep going. I'll definitely be waiting for the finished product. Just don't screw it up.

;)Most of the story is to figure out on your own. HINT: dont trust anyone....Have you made it to level 3? a new demo soon. lv 4 5%.

Valientlink
05-07-2006, 11:46 AM
sorry for the double post but what do you mean by #2 and #5?