PDA

View Full Version : Quest for 151+

Valientlink
05-06-2006, 12:24 PM
Anybody who wants to join me on pokemon B/R/Ys 151 pokemon+ should know a few about missingno and trades. Possibly include gameshark. I"ll need help. I have to use a rom. Anyone who wants to help I could email them a savestate of the recent amount caught. Catch every missingno and pokemon including mew only on red blue or yellow. Choose only one. If you need some help with missingno and gameshark go to trsrockin.com for more information. Anyone who helps will get a fabulous tileset I made or anything you need to get or find.:)

Dechipher
05-06-2006, 02:06 PM
What the fuck did you just say?

Tygore
05-06-2006, 02:49 PM
It's not that hard. Heck, if you use the Fly glitch then you can get them all on one game. Even without glitches, RBY's Pokedex is rediculously simple (barring Mew). Given the time, I could do it in less than a week.

Valientlink
05-06-2006, 04:12 PM
not every version has the same pokemon.
Besides missingno catch all of them 3trainerpoke, 4, etc.

vegeta1215
05-07-2006, 12:22 PM
An easier way to get them all using one game is to get Pokemon Stadium and win them all through the battle tower and transfer them to your R/B/Y pak. It takes a little while, but it won't screwn up your game like the MissingNo tricks often do. You can get Mew using the glitch I posted in the previous Pokemon thread: http://pokedex.kary.ca/catchmew.shtml (this doesn't mess up your game as far as I know)

goKi
05-07-2006, 06:23 PM
If you're just going to use a gameshark/ROMs anyway, why bother.

I once got all 150 without cheating (Mew was never offered around here with those download kiosks), that was a long time ago, and it was actually a challenge.

Samson007
05-08-2006, 10:15 PM
Are you guys serious? People still play those games? I thought that 4th grade crap died out 5 years ago.

vegeta1215
05-08-2006, 11:13 PM
Are you guys serious? People still play those games? I thought that 4th grade crap died out 5 years ago.

I played Pokemon Red while in high school, and Pokemon Gold my first year at college - it is far from 4th grade crap. If you can manage to overlook the craze and merchandising, you have a really solid RPG.

Valientlink
05-09-2006, 06:35 PM
gs only for msgno. Yeah i played pokemon red when I was six. It seems like I can go without playing it until its amazing RPGness forces me to play it. I just bought blue and silver FRI. because i sold my blue to get a new mario party 7 a few months back. I was obsessed. I bought blue back. I gave my silver to one kid and my old gameboy because he never had a gameboy.

Valientlink
05-27-2006, 09:57 PM
It's not that hard. Heck, if you use the Fly glitch then you can get them all on one game. Even without glitches, RBY's Pokedex is rediculously simple (barring Mew). Given the time, I could do it in less than a week.Oh I just learned that glitch a few days ago from this post now.:confused:

gdorf
05-27-2006, 11:00 PM
Valientlink - Please don't double post. There is an edit button available and there is no need to revive a post that didn't serve much of a purpose in the first place.

--Thread Closed---