PDA

View Full Version : Three questions...

ferretguy
05-05-2006, 09:18 PM
1: How do i move the items i place:confused: ? They always appear in the top left corner.
2: How do i test play?
3: How do i place the spots where certain music Midi's i upload will play?:confused:

firefly
05-05-2006, 09:23 PM
1) Press PG up several times until you see some squares at the bottom of the screen (Blue, green and a rupee), click on the rupee and place it wherever you want the item.

2) Open Zelda Classic and register a name, then press "Alt" on the name and press "Alt" again, click on browse and select your quest.

3) It's easier if you're using 2.11 and you use screen specific Midis.
Do you have 2.11?

I hope you enjoy playing Zelda Classic! :D

ferretguy
05-05-2006, 09:53 PM
Yes, i have 2.11.

4: How do I change the templates? (AKA: sprite colors/ styles)

5: How do you place a rain effect?

Love For Fire
05-05-2006, 11:33 PM
a5. Make a screen of rain, then add it as a layer to the screen(s) you want to have the rain effect on. For more info on how to use layers, and possibly a good answer to question 4, use this tutorial: http://www.geocities.com/idontknowtutorial/contents.html?1048292445858

ferretguy
05-06-2006, 09:27 AM
ok but how do i place screen specific midi's?

firefly
05-06-2006, 09:47 AM
On screen data (F9 I think).

ferretguy
05-07-2006, 10:40 AM
On screen data (F9 I think).

What do i do on that screen to play the song?
How do i get link to go to map 2 from map 1?
how do i shift links starting position?
:confused:

ShadowTiger
05-07-2006, 11:04 AM
What do i do on that screen to play the song?Quest-->Midis, load the midi in. Then go to the screen you want to play it on, and under the 3rd Tab of the Screen Flags menu (Press F9, or Data-->Screen Flags.) you'd select it under the Screen Specific Midi pulldown.

How do i get link to go to map 2 from map 1?You don't warp from maps to maps. You warp from Dmap to Dmap. A Dmap takes place on a Specific Map, but only one map. That's how you do it. Do it via a Tile warp or Side Warp. (Data-->Tile/Side Warp.) Warp to the Dmap that's on that map. Of course, you should have an idea of what you're warping to in the map, and the Dmap should guide you, since you've hopefully already made it all themed and stuff. No sense warping just because you can.

how do i shift links starting position?Press Pagedown a few times until you see a Green warp button in the lower central panel. Click on that, then click on the screen and drag it around until it's placed where you want Link to start. Now press Page up a few times until you see four blue warp icons, and place all of those where you want Link to start for the A, B, C, D style tile warps.

ferretguy
05-07-2006, 11:50 AM
ok...

In zelda classic player it wont let me load quest files, and ive done it before!

Can i know how to fix it?

Rakki
05-07-2006, 09:17 PM
Register your name for a new file, then press the A button (Alt key by default), press A again, then click Browse and choose the quest you want to play, then click okay and press Start (Enter key by default) to play.