PDA

View Full Version : Item and Starting placement Help

Mark
05-04-2006, 06:49 PM
I need help on where to place the starting point on the map that i am on, im on the right place but i start in the upper left corner. Also i need to know how to place items, i put one on but it too was also on the upper left corner.

Nimono
05-04-2006, 06:53 PM
I need help on where to place the starting point on the map that i am on, im on the right place but i start in the upper left corner. Also i need to know how to place items, i put one on but it too was also on the upper left corner.
That's where EVERYTHING starts. You need to press page down so you can find these markers:
Blue Rupee
Blue Square
Yellow Moving Staircase
Green Square
__ Flag (This box changes colors depeding on the last flag you used)

To choose where you start on the DMap, click the green box. To place an item wherever you want, click the rupee. To use the last flag you selected, click the flag. To choose where you want a secret staircase to appear (by pushing a block, revealing an armos, or activating the Whistle->Stairs screen flag), click the staircase. The blue square shows where you exit a tilewarp.

Mark
05-04-2006, 07:04 PM
okay well im new and thats kinda hard to member and understand but ill get it ty :D

Mark
05-04-2006, 07:09 PM
alright i dont know what pagedown means and i also dont know where to find the rubies and squares, so if anyone can help me please do

Nimono
05-04-2006, 07:11 PM
alright i dont know what pagedown means and i also dont know where to find the rubies and squares, so if anyone can help me please do
Look near the arrow keys on your keyboard and you'll find it, if you look above them...

Pineconn
05-05-2006, 04:18 PM
Yes, "Page Up" and "Page Down" are the keyboard keys. They're essential for making a quest. Or, hover the mouse over the gray box on the bottom of the screen and you can use the mouse's scroll button to toggle among the 7 sections. You want the 2nd one (the one with the 5 markers as pikaguy said).