PDA

View Full Version : The Xchicken Incedent

Limzo
05-04-2006, 11:33 AM
Can someone please let Gashin, Mighty Darknut, LTM and the rest of PureZC know that I am really sorry about "The Xchicken Incedent".
I appologise for my horrible behavour and the nasty thing. I said to Mighty darknut and Gashin and all that spamming I did in the ZQuest help section. Please find it in your typing to forgive me. Really, if you don't believe me then I'll tell you honestly that I feel like bending over backwards, strangling myself, kicking myself in the bum and bashing my head against the wall. I am really sorry and it shall never (or anything of that sort) happen again. That is all.

Glitch
05-04-2006, 11:45 AM
No one gives a shit.

rocksfan13
05-04-2006, 11:48 AM
Can someone please let Gashin, Mighty Darknut, LTM and the rest of PureZC know that I am really sorry about "The Xchicken Incedent".
I appologise for my horrible behavour and the nasty thing. I said to Mighty darknut and Gashin and all that spamming I did in the ZQuest help section. Please find it in your typing to forgive me. Really, if you don't believe me then I'll tell you honestly that I feel like bending over backwards, strangling myself, kicking myself in the bum and bashing my head against the wall. I am really sorry and it shall never (or anything of that sort) happen again. That is all.

It's water under the bridge man. It was taken care of.

ShadowTiger
05-04-2006, 11:50 AM
Just fairly curious why such a thing was done.

Well, whatever. Just try not to bring attention to it and people will forget it soon enough. Better to regret what you've done and better yourself in the future than to simply dwell on it and apologize for it over and over again.

Beldaran
05-04-2006, 01:08 PM
No one gives a shit.

Truer words have never been spoken.

biggiy05
05-04-2006, 02:50 PM
No one gives a shit.

I dunno, I kinda wanna see him do all of that.

I feel like bending over backwards, strangling myself, kicking myself in the bum and bashing my head against the wall. I am really sorry and it shall never (or anything of that sort) happen again. That is all.

Limzo
05-04-2006, 03:26 PM
Just fairly curious why such a thing was done

I don't know either, I think it was because of a hillarious maths lesson at school that left me exploding with laughter all day and I just felt like doing something stupid.
If you want to know how maths of all things was hillarious, I can't even start to explain it was that funny.