PDA

View Full Version : Getting rid of stairs icon.

Biff
05-03-2006, 07:27 PM
On the toolbar at the bottom of the screen where you have the rupee, stairs, warp, and flags, I accidentally placed the stairs on one of my maps, which happens to have a secret cave in it. When you come out of the cave, the tile where these stairs icon was placed turns brown. My question is, how do I get rid of them? I can't find out a way to delete the yellow tile (you can only see it when you click the little stairs icon, and in-game, you see it after you come out of a secret cave).

I'm running the 2.11 build 9 verison.

Nimono
05-03-2006, 07:28 PM
On the toolbar at the bottom of the screen where you have the rupee, stairs, warp, and flags, I accidentally placed the stairs on one of my maps, which happens to have a secret cave in it. When you come out of the cave, the tile where these stairs icon was placed turns brown. My question is, how do I get rid of them? I can't find out a way to delete the yellow tile (you can only see it when you click the little stairs icon, and in-game, you see it after you come out of a secret cave).

I'm running the 2.11 build 9 verison.
You can put it at the top-left corner. That usually means it won't work... I think...

Biff
05-03-2006, 07:35 PM
Spot on. Thanks man. I guess that's their default location (0,0), so all maps have it there by default.

Thanks again, it was driving me crazy.

Nimono
05-03-2006, 07:39 PM
Spot on. Thanks man. I guess that's their default location (0,0), so all maps have it there by default.

Thanks again, it was driving me crazy.
You're welcome.