PDA

View Full Version : WoW anyone

DemonSlyrUriel
05-02-2006, 01:48 PM
does any1 here play WoW?

Archibaldo
05-02-2006, 01:51 PM
I think there are a few people here who play. It would help if you gave a little information about your status, i.e. Character name, level, server, class, etc.

I play an Undead Warlock on Dark Iron. Level 60 of course.

Master Ghaleon
05-02-2006, 11:43 PM
I play WoW like all the time. I got a guy named Driller on Ursin 60 (PvP) Horde and a few on Silver Hand - Doink lvl 60

I use Driller to gank everyone in the Wetlands lol

Glitch
05-03-2006, 05:08 PM
Renmazuo 60 Hunter on Silverhand

DemonSlyrUriel
05-03-2006, 11:18 PM
i have just started about 2 months ago, and i don't get to play to often so i'm lvl 17 tauren warrior and lvl 7 undead rouge on dunemaul for the horde. Then for the alliance i have a lvl 3 human warrior on whisperwind. I don't have my own computer or account so i play it on my friend's comp. I don't go over there too often anymore though. Just started at wal-mart about 4 weeks ago.

Flash Man
05-04-2006, 11:28 AM
I have debated whether or not to get into World of Warcraft. I know several friends who play it, and my roommates play it too. The only thing I do not really like about it is that I never got into Warcraft III. I liked the original Warcraft games but something about III turned me off. I tried the beta for a couple days, but did not get very far.

The other game that is keeping me from playing World of Warcraft is that I play Final Fantasy XI from time to time. I do not really like the idea of paying $30.00 a month for both games. From what I have heard from players is that World of Warcraft is very similar to Final Fantasy XI, where you need to have a lot of people to do a lot of events in the end of the game. With those people you compete for rare drops and loot, but one difference I heard is that the majority of the time if you kill something it WILL drop something. If you kill a notorious monster ( a monster that uncommonly spawns with according conditions ) in Final Fantasy, you have a 1/1000 chance to get it to drop a common item and 1/3429075309573206823 chance to drop a rare item, whether it be exclusive to you or something you can trade freely.

SomaLlama
05-08-2006, 04:36 PM
Renmazuo 60 Hunter on Silverhand
Somalin 60 hunter on silverhand > Renmazuo

SomaLlama
05-08-2006, 04:39 PM
I have debated whether or not to get into World of Warcraft. I know several friends who play it, and my roommates play it too. The only thing I do not really like about it is that I never got into Warcraft III. I liked the original Warcraft games but something about III turned me off. I tried the beta for a couple days, but did not get very far.

The other game that is keeping me from playing World of Warcraft is that I play Final Fantasy XI from time to time. I do not really like the idea of paying $30.00 a month for both games. From what I have heard from players is that World of Warcraft is very similar to Final Fantasy XI, where you need to have a lot of people to do a lot of events in the end of the game. With those people you compete for rare drops and loot, but one difference I heard is that the majority of the time if you kill something it WILL drop something. If you kill a notorious monster ( a monster that uncommonly spawns with according conditions ) in Final Fantasy, you have a 1/1000 chance to get it to drop a common item and 1/3429075309573206823 chance to drop a rare item, whether it be exclusive to you or something you can trade freely.
WoW is unlike FFXI in that... it's more fun... and less like wiping your ass with sand paper.

Glitch
05-08-2006, 05:03 PM
Somalin 60 hunter on silverhand > Renmazuo

god i hate you.

SomaLlama
05-08-2006, 05:29 PM
god i hate you.
cry more newb.

VI3T_DR@GON
05-08-2006, 05:38 PM
I used to play, but I couldnt pay the monthly charge, so my mom canceled the account. I was around like 50 or something. It is much better than Final Fantasy XI.