PDA

View Full Version : Z3 Subscreen + Map = ?

Tygore
05-01-2006, 01:55 AM
The Z3 subscreen is nice and all, but as of now it renders the map & compass useless. Now, forgive me if there's already been discussion on the topic, but I was thinking of redelegating the "map" button in the Z3 Subscreen to bring up a
Z3-style map screen- possibly with the future ability to link several DMaps together as acknowledged dungeon floors.

Rakki
05-01-2006, 02:00 AM
Definately. This should definately be added, and soon, if possible. The way it could work would be an extention to the existing "Appearance" tab of the Dmap editor dialog. There could be a dropdown menu for how many floors are in the dungeon, and then we'd assign Dmaps to each of those floors through another menu (it would assign the chosen Dmap to the currently selected floor of the Dmap we're editing). I could make a mockup of such a thing, if my wording isn't clear.

Radien ZC
05-20-2006, 10:33 AM
There could be a dropdown menu for how many floors are in the dungeon, and then we'd assign Dmaps to each of those floors through another menu (it would assign the chosen Dmap to the currently selected floor of the Dmap we're editing).
Oh, that would be SO sweet. And I can't see why it wouldn't work, either, since it's just showing multiple DMaps! Probably a bit of work, but then, I bet the current Z3 subscreen was, too...