PDA

View Full Version : Shifting Combos

Van Halen Man
04-29-2006, 07:45 PM
I have already put together my title screen but it was a few combos off center. Is there a way that I can just shift the whole thing like the gauntlet on the tile editing menu, as opposed to just selecting each one and placing it how ever many over in order to get it on center?:(

Nimono
04-29-2006, 07:47 PM
I have already put together my title screen but it was a few combos off center. Is there a way that I can just shift the whole thing like the gauntlet on the tile editing menu, as opposed to just selecting each one and placing it how ever many over in order to get it on center?:(
I don't think so. But if you think selecting the Power Glove whenever you want to slide a tile up, down, left, or right is annoying, just press the arrow key for the direction you want to move the tile!

Freedom
04-29-2006, 07:52 PM
You can shift it around on the tilepage by doing an alt slide.
Highlight the whole thing on the tilepage adding a row of tiles to the side you need to slide it to and hold alt and press the direction arrow whichever way you want it to slide.

Pineconn
04-29-2006, 08:22 PM
I think Van Halen Man (we need to come up with a nickname for you! :) ) means that the screen is off center, not the tiles. No, there is no way to shift the combos on the screen. But that would be a nice addition.

Van Halen Man
04-29-2006, 08:26 PM
Yes that would be very nice. Thanks everybody.:)