PDA

View Full Version : Mexico legalizes drugs for personal use.

War Lord
04-29-2006, 12:44 AM
Mexico set to decriminalize pot and cocaine (http://today.reuters.co.uk/news/newsArticle.aspx?type=oddlyEnoughNews&storyID=2006-04-28T181012Z_01_N281836_RTRIDST_0_OUKOE-UK-MEXICO-DRUGS.XML&archived=False)

Under the legislation, police will not penalise people for possessing up to 5 grams of marijuana, 5 grams of opium, 25 milligrams of heroin or 500 milligrams of cocaine.

People caught with larger quantities of drugs will be treated as narcotics dealers and face increased jail terms under the plan.

The legal changes will also decriminalise the possession of limited quantities of other drugs, including LSD, hallucinogenic mushrooms, amphetamines and peyote -- a psychotropic cactus found in Mexico's northern deserts.

Guess where I'm headed for spring break next year?

Beldaran
04-29-2006, 01:36 AM
Guess where I'm headed for spring break next year?

Your first stop on a long journey towards mental and physical decline due to chemical dependence?

War Lord
04-29-2006, 01:56 AM
I was actually banking more on taking advantage of the hot young teens all drugged up.

I'm not one that's big into drugs myself.
Barely legal teens are another story.

Jigglysaint
04-29-2006, 11:05 AM
I've always wondered if drug legalization would be better or worse for a country. Of course I am personally against drugs, allthough I did have a dream last night about God's intended purpose for narcotics, and in a world with less pain and suffering, it could be possible these hateful drugs could have their place in helping humanity, not destroying it.

Rainman
04-29-2006, 01:18 PM
Your first stop on a long journey towards mental and physical decline due to chemical dependence?
From pot? I'm sure he's not going to use cocaine.

Dart Zaidyer
04-29-2006, 03:16 PM
I wonder if this will solve America's current immigration problem? I bet a good chunk of them will go back once they get wind of this.

ZTC
04-29-2006, 03:44 PM
I wonder if this will solve America's current immigration problem? I bet a good chunk of them will go back once they get wind of this.
heh, it would be funny if that really happened.

Rainman
04-29-2006, 05:21 PM

It's not like drugs aren't easy to get in America. Plus, they go to America for jobs not drugs.

Personally, I'd like this to happen in America.

Glenn the Great
04-29-2006, 11:02 PM
Five grams? Is that a lot? How many joints can you make with that? It seems like a rather low amount.

Verman
05-01-2006, 04:00 AM
hahahaqhahah :D

why does it matter? its so easy to get the shit anyway...

5 grams of pot is a lot i think... 5 grams of coke is a great deal but once you get into the shit that'll last you a night max...

I wouldn't know I don't smoke pot

AlexMax
05-01-2006, 07:17 PM
From pot? I'm sure he's not going to use cocaine.

Nonsense, only hippies and homosexuals use drugs, and they deserve everything they get.

Ich
05-04-2006, 03:18 PM
Barely legal teens

I guess you're barely not a pedophile.

Nah, you know I love you.

Legalizing drugs is certainly a step in the right direction. I wonder where production stands?