PDA

View Full Version : Small Penis Drives Teen To Suicide LOLROFLCOPTER

War Lord
04-28-2006, 02:45 AM
Singapore - An 18-year-old student jumped to his death because he was convinced his genitals were too small, a Singapore coroner's report said on Wednesday.

In delivering the verdict of suicide, state Coroner Tan Boon Heng said that the incident highlighted the importance of sex education in and outside schools.

The junior college student's death showed that even intelligent young people can be "victims of misinformation," Tan said.

"The deceased was so tormented by his unfounded (belief in his) inadequacy that it drove him to end his life," the ruling said.

The case is being forwarded to the ministry of education.

Sex education in the city-state is delivered as a short series of lessons.

"If parents are aware of their children being tormented... they should seek professional help, lest such tragic deaths should happen again," said the report, published in The Straits Times.

The student, a member of the school volleyball team and described as "cheerful and energetic," jumped from a housing block on March 3.

The youth had confided in his mother in October that he was worried that his private parts were too small.

She took him to a clinic, where the doctor told him that his penis was a normal size for an Asian man and prescribed multi-vitamins.

The son told his mother in January that his life was "boring and meaningless" and that the only thing stopping him from suicide was his family's love.

Despite strong emotional support from his girlfriend, he remained convinced that he had a problem. His sister sent him a text message on March 3 asking if he was coming home for dinner.

He replied that he would eat out. The next and final message she received told her and their mother to take care.

In a suicide note, he apologised to his girlfriend and family for killing himself.

He said it was not due to the stress of his exams, "but it was more about his physical development. ... He still knew there was something wrong with his body parts," the investigation report said. - Sapa-dpa

http://www.int.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=126&art_id=qw1145412720913R131[/QUOTE]

mikeron
04-28-2006, 03:02 AM
She took him to a clinic, where the doctor told him that his penis was a normal size for an Asian man and prescribed multi-vitamins.
LOL

Everyone go buy stock in whoever makes Centrum.

Lilith
04-28-2006, 04:40 AM
lol, azns

Rainman
04-28-2006, 06:40 AM
It really sounds like he had some kind of mental disorder that made him obsess about his penis size. He had the emotional backing of his family and girlfriend yet still obsessed over it.

goKi
04-28-2006, 07:05 AM
When you're dead, no girl is going to laugh at the size of your erect penis.

Rainman
04-28-2006, 07:41 AM
When you're dead, no girl is going to laugh at the size of your erect penis.
Fun Fact: When you die you get an erection since blood is kept from the penis by a contracted muscle.

And of course you shit your pants. Oh the dignity.

moocow
04-28-2006, 07:59 AM
...Ouch.

That's gotta suck :( I obsess over things too (you'd be suprised), but I've never heard of anyone obsess over the size of their penis.

It's actually kind of sad. :(

Aegix Drakan
04-28-2006, 08:07 AM
:odd: what....the....fuck...

that is so stupid. I blame it on all the messages that society sends us that we need huge genitals and perfect bodies. GIrls are starving themselves, and guys are killing themselves because they think their nether regions are too small.

(hope for humanity takes a critical hit, and decreases by 5 points.)

:(

ShadowTiger
04-28-2006, 09:38 AM
I wonder if he would have jumped if his genitals had been too large.

Well, the doctor said he was normal, but he didn't believe him. I don't think this is anyone's fault but his own, really. Although society may have driven him to be thinking of his own inadequacy, it was only his own adamancy that had driven it home. Did he decide to really follow through with hte medication the doctor prescribed? Apparently not. He had thrown away whatever "hope" was prescribed to him before he could've seen any effect.

As a matter of fact, Jack the Ripper is thought to have committed the crimes that he had done out of frustration of having no penis at all. Medical records found have indicated that his penis was gradually whittled down to a useless nub due to numerous surgeries to correct an error with his urethra, which would empty out at the base of the penis, rather than at the end. Must have been quite frustrating indeed.

Beldaran
04-28-2006, 10:25 AM
man, that headline scared the crap out of me! I read it and was like, "Holy shit! Alexmax killed himself!"

moocow
04-28-2006, 10:37 AM
man, that headline scared the crap out of me! I read it and was like, "Holy shit! Alexmax killed himself!"

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaa.

That's all.

Archibaldo
04-28-2006, 02:59 PM
LMAO! There was seriously something wrong with that kid. I guess the stereo types of asians having small penises is correct.

algam86
04-28-2006, 10:14 PM
Uh...I'm glad I don't really care about mine that much. Long as it works.

Not really much I can say about this one...

ZTC
04-29-2006, 12:09 PM

that thought came to my mind too, unfortunately

it seems like the kid needed mental help =/

Rainman
04-29-2006, 01:19 PM
LMAO! There was seriously something wrong with that kid. I guess the stereo types of asians having small penises is correct.

Way to make a broad conclusion from an isolated incident. :rolleyes:

g4conman
04-29-2006, 02:24 PM
Im gonna go buy some Centrum real quick....

MottZilla
04-29-2006, 02:53 PM
Wouldn't it have been smarter before killing yourself to go to some slutty chick, whip it out, and ask her opinion? I mean that had to be the point, wondering if it was big enough for some chick. Now, if your penis was cut off and ate by a dog or something, then I can understand the jumping off a bridge/cliff.

Archibaldo
04-29-2006, 04:11 PM
Way to make a broad conclusion from an isolated incident. :rolleyes:

Well of course. If I didn't draw a broad conclusion from an isolated incident, I'd be kind of a black sheep in our society wouldn't I?