PDA

View Full Version : Consecutive Dreaming

ZTC
04-25-2006, 12:59 PM
Have you ever had a dream, woke up and remembered it, and then when you go back to sleep the next day, it contiunes?

Well, last Sunday, I dreamt that I was getting married. It was around the time before the ceremony began. After a time, I woke up thinking nothing of it. Till last night, that is. The dream contiuned into the ceremony untill the point of the vows. I'm not really going into detail, as some of the stuff was really either personal or f'd up. I wonder what will happen tonight.... :naughty:

Aegix Drakan
04-25-2006, 01:11 PM
0_0 (wow. I've been using that emoticon a lot lately. XD)

I've had consecutive dreams too. but nothing as personal as yours.

some consecutive dreams i've had:

when I was 8, I had the same stupid dream five nights in a row. All I remember was this weird frog with a stick who was attacking me.

And of course my famous Near death dreams:

they aren't strictly consecutive, but they are a sort of series...

dream 1: indroduced to my nemesis.
dream 2: framed by nemesis, then almost killed.
dream 3: nemesis in my house in a disguise. I recognise her, and rip her apart Inuyasha-demon claw style!
dream 4: I was able to control my dream, and I decided to confront her. I busted into her apartment witha magnum, and she disarmed me, then I woke up.

I'm pretty sure I had other dreams of her, but they've either faded from my memory, or they are too personal to discuss.

and I maye this could be considered consecutive: I had two dreams where I was a ghost (Geist style) and they sort of connected. MAN did those dream pwn!

Beldaran
04-25-2006, 01:39 PM
dream 1: indroduced to my nemesis.
dream 2: framed by nemesis, then almost killed.
dream 3: nemesis in my house in a disguise. I recognise her, and rip her apart Inuyasha-demon claw style!
dream 4: I was able to control my dream, and I decided to confront her. I busted into her apartment witha magnum, and she disarmed me, then I woke up.

You need to watch less cartoons.:scared:

Aegix Drakan
04-25-2006, 01:45 PM
You need to watch less cartoons.:scared:
ROFLMAO!!!

I do watch a lot of anime. my weekly 3 hours of anime are actually the only TV I watch.

I had the first 2 dream were before I even knew what anime was. Mind you, my anime obsession came in useful in my third dream (you have no iea how good it felt to FINALLY kick my nemesis' ass...^_^).

[Edit] hey cyborg. do you actually know the guy in your dream?

VT_Hokie_Fan
04-25-2006, 07:32 PM
I had this weird dream that took place over 4 nights when I was young. It was extremely strange. I was the owner of my own theme park. There was a big clock in the middle of the park. Whenever the clock struck 12:00 at the beginning of the month, Godzilla destroyed my theme park...
Yeah, weird. I've never ever seen Godzilla. Everything was gone except for the giant clock...
The next night I rebuilt it, and it filled with people. It was cool.
Next night It was destroyed again and I again rebuilt it.
On the fourth night Godzilla destroyed it, this time killing me with it.

It's probably been the strangest dream I have ever had. Ever...

ShadowTiger
04-25-2006, 07:39 PM
I definitely have dreams like this, except they're not necessarily *consecutive* but they do continue. I've had some particularly meaningful dreams continue that way. I'm always glad to see the remainder of them.

Daarkseid
04-25-2006, 10:12 PM
I wonder what will happen tonight.... :naughty:

You'll probably have a dream where your teeth are falling out and you're getting all anxious and trying real hard to keep the rest of your teeth together.

Kevin
04-25-2006, 10:49 PM
I hate my dreams. They always start out one way and end another, and nothing is cohesive. For instance, I could randomly end up beating the crap out of a guy I don't even know, and then a minute later I'm being chased by giant crayons.

ZTC
04-26-2006, 12:55 PM
[Edit] hey cyborg. do you actually know the guy in your dream?

o_0

you mean the girl that I was getting married to? Yeah, she was someone that I like from about 6 years ago. Strange thing is, I never thought about her since then.
so much for last night...Sometimes I hate dreamless sleep =/

Aegix Drakan
04-26-2006, 01:03 PM
o_0

you mean the girl that I was getting married to? Yeah, she was someone that I like from about 6 years ago. Strange thing is, I never thought about her since then.
so much for last night...Sometimes I hate dreamless sleep =/

>_< I hate messing up people's genders online...Sorry for the mistake.

Maybe part of your subconscious mind is worried about that girl. just because you don't actually think of her doesn't mean the inner reacher of your mind have forgotten.