PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts II

VT_Hokie_Fan
04-24-2006, 08:36 PM
I'm surprised there hasn't been a thread on this, but has anyone else played Kingdom Hearts II? I got it about a week ago and played it almost non stop over spring break. It's a really good game if you exclude the first three or so hours of it. It's a lot like the first game, but the levels are a little shorter and there are a lot more of them. There's also a Tron level.

'nuff said

Warlock
04-24-2006, 09:53 PM
I beat it.. it's awesome :0

mrz84
04-25-2006, 11:34 AM
DO has already beaten (starting on Proud mode for the secret movie no less, which I won't spoil :kawaii ) and I'm not far behind him. Personally, I think my favorite form would be either Master or Final. Anti can be annoying when it pops up (usually whenever I fight certain black-cloaked people if you know what I mean) but it hits fatser than any other form. anyways, I think some of the plot twists were interesting, but DO said he predicted some of them. meh. :kawaii:

algam86
04-28-2006, 10:24 PM
I have too. So far, I only need four more things to complete my Synthesis list, and I'll be done with that cricket's journal...And of course, gummi missions. (put over 92 hours into this Standard file.)

And I like playing with Roxas...

One thing. Does ANYONE know how to beat that giant red ship at the end of Mission 3 on Assault of the Dreadnought? I've died, like, four times by that thing.

ONeilcool
04-28-2006, 11:28 PM
Beat it, level 99, got everything execpt the gummi missions. I hate thoase things.

algam86
04-30-2006, 01:07 PM
Oh, yeah. I just got that secret ending. It's...odd, for sure. More importantly, it wasn't worth the 30-40 hours I spent trying to fill out Jiminy's Journal.

Oh, well. Time to go finish those gummi missions...

KJAZZ
05-01-2006, 03:04 PM
Yep, beat it, got to Level 99 (just because it's so EASY), secret ending, did everything, blah blah blah..

Except Gummi Ships. Seems nobody likes those wretched things. :shrug:

mrz84
05-01-2006, 05:45 PM
I liked those missions. shooting ships was fun...more fun than in the first Kingdom HEarts anyways... (prepares to dodge random objects thrown from other posters)