PDA

View Full Version : God of war seriously fucked up - Please help.

punkonjunk1024
04-24-2006, 09:17 AM
Alright, so I am thoroughly enjoying this game.
However, in pandora's temple, during the challenge of posidon, after getting the trident, I immediately went into that little hole, and before killing the dogs on the other side, I opened the door. (I was short on health, and thought a battle might be the end of me - I hadn't seen the save point at all, so I didn't want to risk it)
Inside of the door, I found a handle, which I picked up, and bolted. I then saved my game (FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK) And proceeded to be horribly stuck. I eventually went back and killed the dogs, and got the two chests in the room. All FAQ's I've read make no mention of a handle, I am supposed to just "pull the lever"
Did... God of war go fucknuts on me, and glitch out? Because I can't find a way to go on from this point. Is my only option to start over, or does anyone know a way around this glitch?

And, unrelated, is a sequel being worked on? Besides this glitch, this game is badass.

ctrl-alt-delete
04-24-2006, 09:41 AM
Not for sure about the glitch, but yes, a sequel is being worked on. It was chronicled in the March version of Game Informer. Sounds just as bad ass as the first.

VT_Hokie_Fan
04-24-2006, 08:33 PM
You put the handle in some room. I think it's the room which has the spiky things in the hallway leading to it. But I'm not entirely sure. I haven't played it in a few months.

punkonjunk1024
04-26-2006, 10:46 AM
That's a different handle. You cannot go anywhere except The room with this strange handle, (which was not mentioned in ANY FAQ anywhere, hm...) and posidon's chamber. I'm just going back through, since I can't figure out a way through this.

Input would still be nice though.