PDA

View Full Version : New Programmer

Kaijin
04-23-2006, 07:36 PM
OK. I am a Visual Basic.NET programmer, and have done a quick lookthrough of ZC. It looks good and I would like to be of some help. Even though it is not made in VB.NET I would still like to help in anyway that I can. Also if the staff is not in need of my services then I would lie to enlist their aid in another project of mine which will be Anime related, and would need a program very similar to ZC.

If the staff in uninterested or if they ARE interested please let me know and I will be able to divulge more information. Also if you wanna check out some other projects, or the site I work with go to xerocreative.com/kaijin

I hpe to get a reply from you soon, and if needed I can learn any programming language needed to assist you and I learn VERY quickly. So I would love to assist you in anyway I can.:D

Rakki
04-23-2006, 07:47 PM
Heh, I don't think DN usually accepts new programmers this way. But, I can tell you, VB probably isn't going to help very much, since ZC is programmed in C, C++ and some ASM. I'd suggest learning at least C if you plan on doing some heavy programming, like Zelda Classic, in the future. ;)

Kaijin
04-24-2006, 01:21 AM
Yes I have been thinking of learning C++ in the future, but you would be surprised what you could do with .NET given some imagination. With enough time I could clone ZC in pure VB.NET.