PDA

View Full Version : I need big help

Darkheart111
04-22-2006, 02:19 PM
I need help making a game.How do I get Link on the game and can I test it at all.If you could help me out on how to use it plese do.

Rakki
04-22-2006, 02:59 PM
To set where Link begins the quest, open ZQuest and press the Page Down key until the window at the bottom of the screen shows 4 boxes with a rupee, a staircase, a blue and a green warp in them. Click the green warp box and place it on the space on which you want Link to appear. To set which screen number Link starts on, go to "Quest -> Dmaps" and choose Dmap 0, then hit Edit and in the box that's marked "Continue," set the screen number that you want to start the quest on. To test it, save the quest, exit ZQuest, and load the screen as per these instructions (http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=82947), in ZC.

cbailey78
04-22-2006, 04:11 PM
Wll, HI Darkheart111! Welcome to the AGN Forums!

Darkheart111
04-23-2006, 08:47 AM
Thanks also how do you make a boss.

Van Halen Man
04-23-2006, 01:00 PM
If you mean put a boss on the screen, just go to data>enemies. then click on one of the the things that says none. and then find the name of the boss you want and click on it. There are alot of names and I dont know what they all are. If you want an Item to appear after the boss is killed, go to Data>screendata>then check the enemies to Item box. Then go to data>Item. then click on the item you want. to place this item somewhere, click on the rupee box(after you press page down to get to page two on the menu at the bottom of the screen) then put the blue box where you want the Item to be.

Van Halen Man
04-23-2006, 01:06 PM
To test it save it and remember where(if not in the Zc folder) and then open it up on the Zelda classic. If you dont know how to open up a custom quest press(on the file seletion screen) the A button which unless you changed it is left Alt. then press it again. Click browse and find the quest you want to test or the custom quest you want to open.