PDA

View Full Version : Demo Quest EX

Nimono
04-21-2006, 08:46 PM
How do you get farther than the first 4 screens in the overworld on Demo Quest EX? I've been having problems with that Fire Gleeok in Level-A, because it can hit me even if I'm in the corner. That, and Dodongos ALWAYS come back after you defeat them, which is annoying when you can only get 12 bombs at Level-A, and if you waste them, you have to start all over again...

rocksfan13
04-21-2006, 11:19 PM
Find the braclet. Then you can warp around the overworld.

Majora
04-22-2006, 07:44 PM
with the dodongos, place a bomb and after it eats it place another one right away so that it will explode in its face and be weakened so that you can slash it to get 4 more bombs:D

Nimono
04-22-2006, 07:50 PM
with the dodongos, place a bomb and after it eats it place another one right away so that it will explode in its face and be weakened so that you can slash it to get 4 more bombs:D
I know that already, I read it in another thread. I like that form of attacking it. The only thing I hate is that Fire Gleeok. I can't seem to beat it. If I get hit and can't use sword beams, I have to run up to it an slash it, getting me defeated faster. The whole hint about hiding in the corner and running up to throw a sword beam doesn't exactly work since they have the annoying ability to sometimes be able to breathe fire once and start again the exact moment they stop. Makes it hard to defeat them since they fire so rapidly and for a long duration.

eXodus
04-22-2006, 10:36 PM
There are a couple of red potions around before you get to the Fire Gleeok that you could use, but you might not get the chance to heal. Those things are supposed to keep you running around so that you can't attack them. All you have to do is keep moving, get close when you can, and strike at one of the openings. I'm not trying to make it sound easy or anything, but it's about all you can do to them.

Mad_Skills
04-23-2006, 09:51 AM
I hope nobody minds me asking my own question here.
I've managed to get past the Fire Gleeok, but there's a key door blocking my way to the last room! Did I miss something?

Nimono
04-23-2006, 03:33 PM
I finally beat the Fire Gleeok, and I've found my way to the other side of the overworld, but it seems I need the Raft or Bracelet to continue. Where can I find them? I'm tired of looking in the cave that gets you a stupid map in the last room.

Nevermind, I found the Raft. I can't believe it costs 245 Rupees!
And on another look at the shop, there's the Bracelet. Wow.