PDA

View Full Version : Brain Age

goKi
04-21-2006, 07:47 AM
Anyone had a look at this game yet?

I've been doing it for the last 3 days, and my brain age has went from 48, to 28. I don't know whether that's me getting used to the program, or actual results. Some of the games (head count, particularly) are rather challenging.

Anyway, the game told my mother her brain was in it's 80s (worst possible score) Even an electronic machine such as a DS should know not to call her old. I'll keep track of my brain age until she breaks my DS in half or something.

Tygore
04-21-2006, 11:00 AM
That game looks incredibly interesting. It would seem that, at this point, the only system I really care about buying games for anymore is my DS.

Grasshopper
04-21-2006, 01:00 PM
I want the game but will have to buy it later. I did play it from the Download Station though. It didn't say my brain age, but it did say I can only do calculations at walking speed.

goKi
04-21-2006, 06:01 PM
I can do the calculations at train speed :D

MottZilla
04-22-2006, 01:36 AM
I can do the calculations at Millennium Falcon speed. :O

vegeta1215
04-22-2006, 01:37 AM
I tried it via the download station too and I think it's pretty neat. The Sudoku puzzles alone make it very appealing, despite there being a limited number of them. I'm definitely going to get it soon, and hopefully be able to get my Mom to play it. (she and I have been doing a lot of Sudoku puzzles from the local newspaper, and the interface for the game in Brain Training is excellent imo).

I hope it catches on though, cause it is very different.