PDA

View Full Version : tile help..

Ares
04-20-2006, 02:18 PM
if anyone knows how to make tiles such as burnable and hammerable tiles changeto what you want them to be...when i try it always ends up green i set the undercombo and the next block but it will not change to anything other than green !!! please try to help me figure this out. please, i am requesting your help.:cool:

DeFray
04-20-2006, 02:24 PM
Firefly made a post in one of your recent strings that was a link to Alphadawg's tutorial. Download the tutorial, it'll help you with a lot of things, including this.

FYI, you need to use secret combos, not undercombos. It's in the tutorial. ;)

cbailey78
04-20-2006, 04:18 PM
When you are using hammerable tiles by the "hammer" combo type, It will change to the next tile in the combo table.

Ares
04-21-2006, 08:31 AM
thanks but how do you get burnable tiles to work ,everytime i try it turns green!!!

rocksfan13
04-21-2006, 11:07 AM
thanks but how do you get burnable tiles to work ,everytime i try it turns green!!!
This works by secret combo. Place the tile you want to appear after burning it in the burn tab under secret combos.

Van Halen Man
04-22-2006, 07:51 PM
When they say next, I beleive they meen in the other boxes on the same secret combo menu off the the right its like a 4x4 area of boxes.:)Nevermind I'm thinkin' of the thing on the misc menu of the secret combo thing.