PDA

View Full Version : Coca_Cola BlaK

Tygore
04-16-2006, 05:04 PM
Has anyone had this yet? It's Coke, but with a Coffee flavor added. It's REALLY good, the coffee is subtle at first but with a nice aftertaste. It also is most likely loaded with Caffene, so be ye warned ;).

Seriously though, try some. Now.

Beldaran
04-16-2006, 06:07 PM
Yuck. Because apparently, regular coke wasn't unhealthy enough.

Darth Marsden
04-16-2006, 07:21 PM
I'm addicted to Diet Coke with Cherry, which they've recently released over here. Seriously, I can't get enough of the stuff.

...help me...

Drunken Tiger
04-17-2006, 09:51 AM
I've tried something similar from Korea, only its some Korean cola company, it never stuck on me because I'm not a big fan of coffee. On the other hand, I loved Cherry Coke too bad I can't find any here im Melbourne. They have however come out with Coke Zero, which is meant to be sugarfree, but it tastes teh same as normal coke. :shrug: Its flooding the markets.

moocow
04-17-2006, 09:59 AM
I've seen commercials for Coke Blak, but I haven't seen it in the stores yet. I drink a lot of Coke, and so far my favorite flavor (other than original) is the Black Cherry Vanille.

Has anyone had the Berries and Cream Dr. Pepper yet? That shit is gooooooood.

ZTC
04-17-2006, 01:40 PM
Coffee flavored Coke? Bleh. Sounds disgusting. =/
(maybe its because I hate coffee)

Though, the new Dr. Pepper sounds like something I'd try.

Lilith
04-17-2006, 03:39 PM
Surprisingly good.

Black cherry vanilla was good too, it was kind of like cream soda. I thought they got rid of it, but I haven't checked in awhile. I barely ever drink pop, so.

me2
04-17-2006, 08:16 PM
I had some Big Red Vanilla Float the other day. Man, that was great. Vault is nice too.

Jigglysaint
04-17-2006, 10:30 PM
I tried cherry vanilla coke yesterday and it was pretty good. Of course my brothe(who bought it) has a fondness for cherry coke in the first place.

Berries and cream Dr. Pepper? Sounds good. Only thing I've seen so far is Diet Vanilla Dr Pepper, and well diet pop isn't somthing I really love.

moocow
04-17-2006, 10:53 PM
Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper is good too (diet and regular).

Anyone have that Mt. Dew MDX yet? I liked it./

Saffith
04-18-2006, 05:04 PM
Have one right now. It's interesting, certainly. Much better than I would've guessed.
It's the first Coke variant I've liked since Cherry.

Never heard of Berries and Cream Dr Pepper, though. Sounds like it could be good, though.

ONeilcool
04-18-2006, 06:03 PM
Anyone remember pepsi blue? now that was a weird one

gdorf
04-18-2006, 08:36 PM
I am looking forward to trying it. I love coffee, and I love coke. :shrug:

teddyboy420
04-25-2006, 12:11 AM
It's deffinately different to say the least.

I saw it in the freezer at my local Quick Check and didn't know what it was. So, being the curious creature I am I picked it up. On first sip I was kinda of grossed out, Coke and Coffee definately isn't what I was expecting. But after a few more sips I decided it wasn't all that bad. But I don't know if I'd buy it again, unless I needed a quick, cold pick-me-up and couldn't get to a Dunken Donuts for an iced coffee with 2 shots of espresso ;)

I absolutely LOVE coffee though, so my liking it isn't all that surprising. It definately isn't for everyone though, so buyer beware. However, if you are a big fan of Coke AND coffee, it's worth a try