PDA

View Full Version : The Legend of Zelda DX (NOT LINKS AWAKENING)

Majora
04-16-2006, 01:19 PM
On May 31st (at the Latest) i will post a quest that splices a little of everything from past zelda games and some new things, for now, follow this link to play the demo (ZC2.10 used)
Oh, and every time I get any posts that require me to change the game (because of bugs) re-click the link. Because of that i don't recommend saving. Anyone who plays it will be designated as my beta tester and will appear in the credits unless they say they don't want to.
Also, I will release 2 versions: one using Z1 Graphics abd the other using the Pure Tileset. They're both the exact same thing, only different graphics and minor changes due to tile limitations in pure; and I will release (in like, a year) a quest that will use all 255 DMaps and have 100+ levels
There will be something from Twilight princess in the pure version.

http://fast.filespace.org/rick_2009/Final.qst

WindStrike
04-16-2006, 01:44 PM
One: The initial data is sorta uhhhh.... giving.
Two: The grass on the starting screen is unlimited.
When ya fix that lot, I'll check the rest out.

Majora
04-18-2006, 06:59 PM
thanks i will fix that, i will try to start link off with the white sword and put really tough enemies in the dungeons, plus there are some bugs but they are like misplaced tiles or warps or places or screens that you get stuck in so tell me about those to fix them faster instead of manually looking for them

elise
04-19-2006, 06:49 AM
May be you better check that link :)