PDA

View Full Version : Favorite/Least Favorite Easter Candy

Monica
04-15-2006, 02:36 PM
I love Easter candy. I'm currently eating Whopper Robin Eggs, and I bought some Cadbury Cream Eggs and a White Chocolate Cross for later (I usually eat bunnies so I thought I'd get a Cross this year since I am Christian)

Favorite: Cadbury Cream Eggs (regular)
Least Favorite: Ok I don't know the name of them but they are these kinda flat marshmellow chocolate eggs that are wrapped in colored foil, man those things are N.A.S.T.Y!!!

Tygore
04-15-2006, 03:34 PM
Marshmellow peeps! Those things are so sugar-loaded it's not even funny. Love 'em.

Cloral
04-15-2006, 04:50 PM
I also like the Cadbury Cream Eggs. I can't say I have a least favorite though. Ones that I don't like I just don't bother getting.

Dracula
04-15-2006, 05:07 PM
Favorite: Peeps (It's a family tradition to throw them in the microwave and watch them blow up. Hilarious)

Least Favorite: Chocolate Bunny (there's nothing worse than when your chocolate bunny melts. Other than that, they're good.)

Yoshiman
04-15-2006, 05:41 PM
Favorite: Any chocolate filled with caramel.

Least favorite: Solid chocolate, or peeps after you open them and let them sit overnight.

Cloral
04-15-2006, 10:09 PM
Favorite: Peeps (It's a family tradition to throw them in the microwave and watch them blow up. Hilarious)

Least Favorite: Chocolate Bunny (there's nothing worse than when your chocolate bunny melts. Other than that, they're good.)
You do have a good point though. Chocolate bunnies are the most misleading candy in existance. It looks like you're getting a whole lot of chocolate, but then you bite into it and guess what? it's hollow!

ShadowTiger
04-15-2006, 10:17 PM
Does it melt in your mouth though? It seems somewhat more "satisfying" that way, IMHO. I like it when my chocolate does that. Hell, the softer/meltier the chocolate, the better! :D

Lilith
04-16-2006, 12:11 AM
I have no idea how I used to like Peeps. I used to love them, now they're gross as hell. Creme eggs too. SO SWEET.

Idk my favorite candy, I work at a drugstore so I get candy all the time, it's not too special.

Darth Marsden
04-16-2006, 06:35 AM
I love Cream Eggs. Love 'em. Also, Mini Eggs. Yum.

Bizarrely, what I hate the most is the chocolate Easter Eggs themselves. They're hollow, overpriced and are really fiddly to eat. Just give me candy, that makes me a happy bunny. OMG DID YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE??!!!11one

EDIT: Incidentally, happy Easter everyone. Hope you all manage to avoid putting on any weight at all.

Archibaldo
04-16-2006, 10:46 AM
My favorites are the cream eggs. They're like gold to me since they're only for sale at this time of year.

I don't know about my least favorite candy, probably just chocolate with almonds in them. I've had chocolate and almonds so much in my life I'm sick of it.

Monica
04-16-2006, 11:46 AM
My favorites are the cream eggs. They're like gold to me since they're only for sale at this time of year.

Oh yeah, ditto that! Also Happy Easter, everyone. :)

ZomfgIts0rzlolo
04-16-2006, 02:22 PM
julie how can you not like creme eggs

I like creme eggs, peeps, and swedish fish (I don't get them outside of Easter).

Not a big Jelly Bean fan :(

Daarkseid
04-16-2006, 04:09 PM
Favorite: Cadbury Cream Eggs.

Least Favorite: Those plastic two-piece eggs that you hide candy in. The plastic can shatter into sharp bits that cut up the inside of your mouth when you attempt to eat them.

Jigglysaint
04-16-2006, 06:40 PM
I haven't had a cream egg in a while. They are pretty sweet, and sometimes it's a little too much for me. For my favorite, I'd have to say anything that is made with REAL milk chocolate, not the nasty chocolate flavour confection people think is chocolate. I also like chocolate seashells(although technicall not an easter candy), and there are these chocolate carrots that are fun to suck(made by Lindt so they are goooood!).

Too much candy makes me gag, so I try to avoid overindulging too much. Otherwise, whatever I got, I'll eat it.

BTW, if anybody named the Kiester Bunny gives you some "cream filled" eggs, don't eat them!

vegeta1215
04-16-2006, 06:47 PM
My favorite is Cadbury cream eggs, mainly because they're one of the few candies you can't get any other time of the year. I also really like the bunny/duck shaped sweet tarts - sure they're regular sweet tarts, but they're a lot bigger than the ones you get in the roll.

My least favorite would have to be these candies I tried yesterday. They look like gummy candies, but inside is this sugary stuff that tastes like those gross cardboard confectionery hearts they always sell for Valentines. yuck :disgust:

bigboylink
04-16-2006, 11:15 PM
I am a huge fan of Starburst Jellybeans. Such a thrilling concentration of intense fruitiness. I'll also add Reese's peanut butter eggs to the list. I like that they are larger than the standard peanut butter cup.

I can't stand Cadburry eggs. They are simply too sweet for me. The last one I had (roughly 2 years ago) forced my teeth to start aching.

Rainman
04-17-2006, 12:10 AM
Like every other part of the year, I likes me so peanut butter cups.

gdorf
04-17-2006, 01:11 AM
Although I don't eat very much candy, my favorites are whopper's robin eggs (since I love whoppers) and peeps.