PDA

View Full Version : Romancing Saga PS2: Mt. Tomae and the Aquamarine

Monica
04-14-2006, 07:01 PM
I'm playing as Albert and I need to get the....I-Thing, for Avi from Mt. Tomae but I have no clue how do find out where Mt Tomae is, and how am I soposed to find the Aquamarine in that huge lake for the Prince? Thanks! :)

Beldaran
04-14-2006, 07:21 PM
I don't know specifically since I've never played that game, but you should always consider This Site (http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/924486.html) as your first source for questions of this nature.

Monica
04-14-2006, 07:31 PM
I already posted at that board and no one answered. Why do we have this forum if all everyone does in mention GameFAQs? ^^ I thought it would be faster to ask at both since no one's answering that one...

Beldaran
04-14-2006, 09:30 PM
Have you read any of the three different walkthroughs? I find it hard to believe they wouldn't mention this. It sounds like you just want someone to find the answer for you.

Monica
04-14-2006, 11:13 PM
I found the Aquamarine answer there, and it told me where Mt. Tomae is but it didn't say how to get Albert to it. (only Gray) and I didn't want anyone to search for the answer I just wondered if anyone happened to know...