PDA

View Full Version : Question about Kingdom Hearts 2 Drives.

algam86
04-11-2006, 06:25 PM
Okay, I got killed once by this...and I want to know, if anyone knows, why Sora randomly turns into that black Heartless-looking form sometimes when using a Drive. Not when he does it (I've heard about 25% or 1/5, something like that), but why. It's just been bugging me ever since...well, I got killed. Thoughts?

Masamune
04-11-2006, 10:34 PM
That would be Anti-Sora. He's badass. I'm not sure why it happens, but frankly I couldn't care less. Your ass kicking power increases by about 200%. :O

Tygore
04-12-2006, 12:23 AM
Anti-Form. You get 2x Power and 2x Speed, but 1/2x Defense and cannot heal by any means. You have a hidden point value that contributes.
0-4 points: 0% chance of Anti-Form.
5-9 points: 10% chance.
10+ points: 25% chance.
Changing to Valor, Wisdom, or Master: +1 point
Changing while a party member is unconscious: 0 points.
Changing to Anti-Form: -4 points
Changing to Final Form: -10 points
Obtain new form: points reset to 0
Scripted battles give 2x odds of Anti-form.
Organization XIII member battls give a 4x chance.
The Armor-form of the Organization Leader (name withheld for spoilers) gives a 10x chance.
And battles where a non-party member fights alongside you (such as Hercules for the fight against Pete in Olympus), you cannot obtain Anti-Form.

Masamune
04-12-2006, 01:09 AM
And battles where a non-party member fights alongside you (such as Hercules for the fight against Pete in Olympus), you cannot obtain Anti-Form.

I obtained Anti-Form while fighting a fire/ice boss with Aladdin, dude. :O

Tygore
04-12-2006, 01:31 AM
Aladdin counts as a party member (he can be switched out, etc). I mean when a character not normally part of that world's party is with you, like Hercules. He doesn't count as part of your active party for that battle (you can still have Donald and Goofy with you).