PDA

View Full Version : Tao of Link Walkthrough

legitny
04-09-2006, 12:52 AM
Does anyone have a Tao of Link Walkthrough. I am currently stuck on trying to get into level 3. I think I need a hammer or hookshot. Not sure. Please help

elise
04-09-2006, 06:50 AM
No there is no walktrough
did you go to the shrine , you can read about it in the text file that comes with the quest

WindStrike
04-09-2006, 11:58 AM
Someone tell me how 10 Tao of Link threads just got to the front page of Quest discussion within the last few hours! Lol. Yeah, I got around level 4 I think, then I stopped. Might get around to playing it later...
EDIT: Now I know... Er, legitny, posting something 10 times in 10 different threads probably isn't a good idea. One thread is good enough. Just so ya know.

DarkFlameWolf
04-09-2006, 05:46 PM
yes, you could have simply just made a new post asking for help than drudging up all these topics from the past with the same spammy message in each. You have been warned.

legitny
04-09-2006, 09:34 PM
sorry, got annoyed that there is no search function, to search the threads, so I gotta go through each page looking for info on each quest. This was able to put them on one page. Won't happen again, is there a search function??? and btw, I found level 3 before getting a response. It wasn't that hard to find, stupid me.

athanato
04-14-2006, 10:34 PM
I'm running around in circles, where is the raft in lvl 1?