PDA

View Full Version : Slash sprite glitch

alfinchkid
04-05-2006, 09:08 PM
Sometimes, when I use slash (like with lvl2 sword), I see another tile diagonal link, which shouldn't be there. How can I change what the 4 slash sprites are? I've already tried changing it in Weapons/misc, but that only changes the up-ward facing one.

rocksfan13
04-06-2006, 08:36 AM
Are you refering to the tile that Link himself uses or the sword?

alfinchkid
04-06-2006, 09:01 AM
The sword. With the lvl1 sword, all is good besides slash-left. The diagonal tile is the conveyer up (arrow, like what indicates walk-through walls), lvl2, left is the normal slash Icon for lvl1, dow is my new rendition of the letter (which I amy not actually use, but oh well...). The other 2 are fine... except level 4 sword's down-slash is the same as it's horizontal sprite... what's wrong?

rocksfan13
04-06-2006, 12:19 PM
The tiles for these all must remain cocsistant. If you look at the tiles for the ones that work, you will see that they are all together. Meaning all 4 in the same place.

The order I placed mine in Zelda's Quest was up/right, down/left, up/left, up/right. I did this for all the swords and they all worked. I assigned the sword slash sprite to the first tile of all 4.

Try that. It should work.