PDA

View Full Version : Slashing-Link holds sword above him before ending slash

Nimono
04-05-2006, 06:28 PM
I don't get what's going on. I have everything set up right (I think), and yet, Link doesn't use the tiles directly below him on the tilesheet! Isn't that what's supposed to happen, Link using the sword slash tiles below the Link slash tiles? If not, I'm missing something here, since the CGBZ tileset doesn't come with slash tiles, so I had to make my own (except for someone who got me the Link tiles for slashing).

rocksfan13
04-06-2006, 08:27 AM
Have you assigned the Sword slahes in misc sprites?

Nimono
04-06-2006, 03:49 PM
Have you assigned the Sword slahes in misc sprites?
Yes, I set the first tile of LINK slashing to Misc: Link Slash, since that's the tile I see for that in al tilesets with it. What am I doing wrong?

rocksfan13
04-06-2006, 04:45 PM
I have no idea. If you have that set. It should work. How far are you in the quest?

Nimono
04-06-2006, 08:13 PM
I have no idea. If you have that set. It should work. How far are you in the quest?
In making it? Not very far, I'm still making the first dungeon, which is easier said than done because the layout is similar to in LA and the Oracles games (where the walls at at the very edge of the screen.

I feel stupid now. I forgot to set the tiles for each sword slash. Stupid stupid stupid...