PDA

View Full Version : Prom

Dechipher
04-03-2006, 04:44 PM
Well, I had my senior prom the other night. Kinda busy right now, so I'll update it later, but I'll give it to you in a nutshell.

Picked up my girlfriend, took pictures at her house, and we went to eat.
Finished eating waaay too early, so we went to the used video game next door and bought 3 games, one of which was Archon for NES (brilliant game.) We played it at her house and then went to prom.
Prom sucked. It was better than the last two years though. I was one of the 6 candidates for Prom King but the kid I voted for one (I didn't really want it, but it was nice knowing I was up there.) After prom there is a kinda party thing called "After Prom" that we went to. I played quite a bit of Texas Hold 'Em and kinda did really good. Then I cashed in my chips for these stuffed animals for Amy. Then they had this drawing for all these laptops and iPods and hundred dollar bills, which neither of us won. This ended at 5 am (after the time change.) Then we went to her house and started watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. She immediately fell asleep but I remained awake, watching the movie, until 7:30, when I left her house for church practice. I played at church from 8-10, slept from 10:30-1:30, and then performed with the Bartlesivlle Choral Society from 2:30-5 (as a percussionist.) I came home, then went out with Amy to Taco Bell, went to her house, listened to Itunes, came home at 10 and went to sleep.

All in all, the daylight savings time didn't really mess with me. I'll probably edit in a bit more later.

Archibaldo
04-03-2006, 07:14 PM
Werid, you didn't get plastered or anything at the after party? AND you didn't have sex? What kind of stereo typical prom did you have? Lol. j/k

It's kinda of weird how at your after party, they did that drawing stuff and what not. Who supplied the prizes?

Master Ghaleon
04-04-2006, 01:36 AM
I never went to any of my proms. I did goto some good parties afterwards

Skulkraken
04-04-2006, 02:09 AM
I never bothered to go to any proms when I was in high school, either. Senior year, my AP psychology teacher went to great lengths to try to make me attend. He went up to every girl in school, offering money if one of them would be my date for that evening. He offered to pay for everything, all the way up to the limo and the hotel room for me and the would-be date. No girl took him up on it, but I wouldn't have gone for it even if it did work.

Lilith
04-04-2006, 05:15 AM
I want to my senior prom with a "normal" group and there wasn't that much plastering or sex afterwards. Honestly, teenagers these days can do that on a regular basis, it seemed so casual they didn't care to do it after prom.

Darth Marsden
04-04-2006, 05:26 AM
I never went to a prom (just didn't want to), but my sister did go to one at her old school. She's a bit of a wild character, so her limo had pink dots over it. I'm serious! I don't know too much about what happened when she got there, but apparently she drank a little, danced a little and generally had a good time. Yay for her. I think I was playing Mario Sunshine at the time.