PDA

View Full Version : My CD Release

War Lord
04-03-2006, 06:50 AM
I'm going to be releasing my CD within the next week or two hopefully, and I'm finalizing artwork for the disc case itself.

I have no idea what I want to do with the cover. At first I figured I'd use a picture of myself with some text for my name and the album name but then as I've thought about it I'm not totally sure I want to do that. However having your picture directly on the cover helps people put the face with the name.

I thought I'd poll here to see what you guys thought. I'm really just looking for ideas on what to do for my cover.

I'm keeping the rest of the cd images fairly simple, but clean.
http://warlord.shatteredearth.net/images/dsquad/cd-back.jpg

I'm not sure any of you would actually be interested but I'm going to be selling these for $5 a CD when it is released. They will be for sale over the internet. I don't believe many of you are into rap though.
*shrugs*

Darth Marsden
04-03-2006, 06:56 AM
If I lived in the States, I'd order it.

Back Cover looks good.

Solaris_Omega
04-03-2006, 09:11 AM
Hell, i'll order a copy, what formats of pay can I purchase with, the typical Card, Check or Money Order?

moocow
04-03-2006, 10:30 AM
I'd use your picture, or something that directly relates to you. Basically, what do you want people to picture in their heads when they hear one of your songs or hear your name?

Dechipher
04-03-2006, 04:30 PM
I'll buy it. I'm not extraordinarily into rap, but I would eventually like to write the music for some rap.

Shadowblazer
04-04-2006, 10:19 AM
I'd use your picture, or something that directly relates to you. Basically, what do you want people to picture in their heads when they hear one of your songs or hear your name? A penis!

moocow
04-04-2006, 10:33 AM
A penis!

A penis with a gun and some crack in a little baggie. A true Gangsta Dick.

War Lord
04-05-2006, 02:20 AM
Right now I'm looking to accept Credit cards or Pay Pal for internet orders.