PDA

View Full Version : Bushes

MasterX001
04-01-2006, 12:51 AM
This is my first question as the new Newb here...Um...When Im in ZQuest Editor When I lay a bush down and give the undercombo (It was the right Undercombo not another bush)then I tested it the bush didnt go to the undercombo Instead another bush was there like if nothing had happen...I know this Question had been posted several times before but I need to know the answer...Please post ASAP, Thanks!

Rakki
04-01-2006, 07:49 PM
Does the bush use the combo type "Slash" or "Slash -> Item?" If not, then that's why it won't change to the under combo; it's not disappearing.

Nimono
04-01-2006, 07:55 PM
If you want to use an undercombo, use the following combos (or any of the push flags):
Bush
Tall Grass
Slash
Slash->Item
Push (Wait, Heavy, Heavy-Wait, Very Heavy, Very Heavy-Wait) (use push flag)
Flowers
Armos

Anything else, and you won't be able to activate an undercombo. To activate Bush, Tall Grass, Slash, Slash->Item, and Flowers, use your sword. To activate the Push combos, put any of the push flags on them and push them. To activate Armos, touch it to create an Armos enemy. You can also use the Armos flags (Armos->Secret and Armos->Item) on Bush, Tall Grass, Slash, Slash->Item, Flowers, and Armos combos.

Rakki
04-01-2006, 08:01 PM
Good call, pikaguy. I forgot about the Bush combo. And the listing of the other ones will eventually be useful info to this person as well. :)

Nimono
04-01-2006, 08:04 PM
Good call, pikaguy. I forgot about the Bush combo. And the listing of the other ones will eventually be useful info to this person as well. :)
Thanks. I'm helpful when I try. :D

MasterX001
04-02-2006, 01:13 AM
If you want to use an undercombo, use the following combos (or any of the push flags):
Bush
Tall Grass
Slash
Slash->Item
Push (Wait, Heavy, Heavy-Wait, Very Heavy, Very Heavy-Wait) (use push flag)
Flowers
Armos

Anything else, and you won't be able to activate an undercombo. To activate Bush, Tall Grass, Slash, Slash->Item, and Flowers, use your sword. To activate the Push combos, put any of the push flags on them and push them. To activate Armos, touch it to create an Armos enemy. You can also use the Armos flags (Armos->Secret and Armos->Item) on Bush, Tall Grass, Slash, Slash->Item, Flowers, and Armos combos.

Update: I tried what you said except the probelm is still there...although it did what it intended to do but it didn't help the problem...sorry.:(

Nimono
04-02-2006, 12:06 PM
Update: I tried what you said except the probelm is still there...although it did what it intended to do but it didn't help the problem...sorry.:(
Check to see if you have a secret flag on the combo. If there is, then change the secret combo that goes with the flag. Secret Combos ALWAYS appear over undercombos, so check the flag set! (Press F)

MasterX001
04-09-2006, 08:00 PM
Sorry from the Longest Update ever... Sorry Pikaguy that didn't help either...

Rakki
04-10-2006, 02:04 PM
Hmm... Could you post a screenshot of the screen itself, with the bush you're using highlighted on the combo table (on the right of the screen)?