PDA

View Full Version : My neighborhood just got weirder...

algam86
03-30-2006, 07:12 PM
Okay, the strangest thing happened this morning in my neighborhood...

So it's six in the morning, and I'm pretty much a zombie, since I had to cram all night for an impending World Civilizations test. I barely catch my bus. Not three seconds after we pull off, there's a white shape running in our direction. It gets closer, and it turns out there's some white woman apparently getting a morning jog in. The thing is, the only clothing we saw was some brown thing she held up around her back...:scared:

That's right, our neighborhood now has a streaker. A woman, at that! Of course, I was zoned out, so I thought it was a guy, personally. About five minutes passed before we stopped staring, then the bus driver called the compound we were going to and reported it.

I don't know why he called them. :confused: Anyway, he simply said to call the cops or something, than hung up, and we moved on our way. Needless to say, this was a...unique morning.

biggiy05
03-30-2006, 08:41 PM
I went streaking on new years and gave some people down the road a picture of the moon on their window and my neighborhood isn't weird, it's just full of annoying old farts.

Beldaran
03-30-2006, 08:50 PM
EDIT: I Posted in the wrong topic, sorry.

Aegix Drakan
03-31-2006, 01:14 PM
:lol:

oh man. That is so funny. and weird. Was she...hot?:naughty: [joke]

I'm lucky nothign like this ever happens in my neighborhood...