PDA

View Full Version : Another Joke

koopa
03-29-2006, 03:02 AM
A clergyman was walking down the street when he came upon a group of about a dozen boys, all of them between 10 and 12 years of age.

The group surrounded a dog. Concerned lest the boys were hurting the dog, he went over and asked "What are you doing with that dog?"

One of the boys replied, "This dog is just an old neighbourhood stray. We all want him, but only one of us can take him home. So we've decided that whichever one of us can tell the biggest lie will get to keep the dog."

Of course, the minister was taken aback. "You boys shouldn't be having a contest telling lies!" he exclaimed. He then launched into a ten-minute sermon against lying, beginning "Don't you boys know it's a sin to lie," and ending with "Why, when I was your age, I never told a lie."

There was dead silence for about a minute. Just as the minister was beginning to think he'd got through to them ,the smallest boy gave a deep sigh and said, "All right, give him the dog."

:)

Glenn the Great
03-29-2006, 05:39 AM
I give it one thumb up and one thumb down.

Aegix Drakan
03-31-2006, 01:17 PM
:rofl:

Nice one koopa!

rocksfan13
03-31-2006, 01:31 PM
Koopa, there is an Ultimate joke thread in here. Why don't it post it there too.

Find it HERE (http://www.armageddongames.net/showthread.php?t=90810).
Lets keep it going!

But good one.

koopa
03-31-2006, 01:43 PM
Thanks. I posted this thread shortly before the Ultimate joke thread was made, that's why. Staff, feel free to merge.