PDA

View Full Version : Boss room DMap glitch

alfinchkid
03-27-2006, 08:52 PM
I have different DMaps for boss rooms, so I can have an awexome battle theme. Problem is, if I die in those DMaps, I always respawn there. I don't have the "restart here" button checked on the boss DMaps, and I have the level numbers in synch. Why does this happen.

Another problem I have with bosses is that my level 3 boss, Ghini, never appears, although I have it on the first enemy spot. Why does this happen?

Nimono
03-27-2006, 08:55 PM
I have different DMaps for boss rooms, so I can have an awexome battle theme. Problem is, if I die in those DMaps, I always respawn there. I don't have the "restart here" button checked on the boss DMaps, and I have the level numbers in synch. Why does this happen.

Another problem I have with bosses is that my level 3 boss, Ghini, never appears, although I have it on the first enemy spot. Why does this happen?
1: It's because you're using scrolling warps or entrance/exits. With 2.10, those set the continue point. Continue here only means that if you save there, you'll continue there.
2: I don't know. Try setting the "Kill all bosses" rule and set the Enemy 1 flag.