PDA

View Full Version : Hammer problems.

alfinchkid
03-27-2006, 08:16 PM
I changed the color for the hammer, and now it's all messed up. All the sprites are changed. Hammerin left/right looks almost invisible, hammering up looks like he's hitting his head (where it connects to the ground it looks like the normal version of down pound), and pounding down looks like the correct sprite for the left-pound. What happened?

Nimono
03-27-2006, 08:23 PM
I changed the color for the hammer, and now it's all messed up. All the sprites are changed. Hammerin left/right looks almost invisible, hammering up looks like he's hitting his head (where it connects to the ground it looks like the normal version of down pound), and pounding down looks like the correct sprite for the left-pound. What happened?
Maybe the sprite for the hammer is too far left/right. Try selecting the left-most hammer sprite under Weapons/Misc. (And if that's too vague, just do this:
Look for the row of sprites that is the hammer in different directions. Select the one of those on the far left.)

alfinchkid
03-27-2006, 08:42 PM
Ok, that helped. New problem: I changed sword sprites, so now I have new swords. Good, right? Wrong. Whenever I slash, the downward slash has the letter, left has 1st sword ('m talking about second), and Right has nothing. What's wrong with this?

Nimono
03-27-2006, 08:49 PM
Ok, that helped. New problem: I changed sword sprites, so now I have new swords. Good, right? Wrong. Whenever I slash, the downward slash has the letter, left has 1st sword ('m talking about second), and Right has nothing. What's wrong with this?
Check the Link for "Misc: Link Slash". Look under those tiles and chnage the sprites as needed. Each slash tile goes under each Link sprite of him slash. So slashing up swords go under the sprite of Link slashing while facing north.

Nimono
03-27-2006, 08:49 PM
Great. I pressed the button twice AGAIN. Ignore this one.