PDA

View Full Version : E Reader cards

ZTC
03-27-2006, 02:27 PM
I've noticed that some stores are clearing out their stock of E Readers and cards, so I've decided to try to complete my collection. Here's what I have so far--
Tennis
Excitebike
Pinball
Baseball
Mario Bros.
Urban Champion
Golf
Donkey Kong 3
Clu Clu Land
Super Mario Advance 4 - Super Mario Bros. 3 (series 1 & 2)

what other card sets are there to be had?

Vagla
03-27-2006, 03:07 PM
What stores still sell these, and for how much? I got three sets of them way back when that a store was trying to clear out at 80% off. :P

ZTC
03-27-2006, 03:09 PM
Wal*Mart got rid of their stock a few months ago, and K Mart is doing the same now.
The card packs range from 40 cents to $2. They've also got the E Reader for $20.

VEL
03-27-2006, 04:21 PM
what other card sets are there to be had?

Here is a list of the ones I know of, I don't have all of these though.

Balloon Fight
Baseball
Donkey Kong Jr
Donkey Kong
Excitebike
Ice Climber
Pinball
Mario Bros.
Tennis
Urban Champion
Clu Clu Land
Donkey Kong 3
Golf

Super Mario Advance 4 - Super Mario Bros. 3 (series 1 & 2)
Various Pokemon cards
Various Animal Crossing cards
Mario Party
Kirby puzzle card from Nintendo Power

vegeta1215
03-27-2006, 09:34 PM
Didn't they put out some Game & Watch cards? I remember seeing something about them in Nintendo Power.

Gerudo
03-27-2006, 10:05 PM
too bad only like 3 or 4 games used the E-Reader... it might have been worth buying... (kinda like the gc\gba link cables, only a few games required\needed them)...

i have zero E-R cards.

VEL
03-27-2006, 10:40 PM
Didn't they put out some Game & Watch cards? I remember seeing something about them in Nintendo Power.

One came with the e-reader. They where planning on releasing more, but I think they ended up getting cancelled.

Warlock
03-28-2006, 01:26 AM
I've actually got a barcode printer and the codes to all the SMB3 levels.. one of these days I aught to try printing those out and see if it works.

Edit: If anyone cares, I uploaded it:
http://www.scrollsoflore.com/warlock/smb3ereader.zip

This is the card printer and all of the card barcodes. That includes released and unreleased cards (including Japanese cards). From what I understand they should all work on the US version of the game. More instructions on this page:
http://users.skynet.be/firefly/gba/e-reader/index.htm

I don't have the link where I got the SMB3 cards anymore though. There was a nice site that listed each level and had pictures.