PDA

View Full Version : Problem with undercombos

alfinchkid
03-25-2006, 05:06 PM
I'm making a side-quest place called "Upgrade Dungeon", where you find upgrades to the rings, wand, candle, boomerang, and arrow. In the first room is the Red Candle. I have it behind trees that you must burn down via blue candle. Undre these trees I have the undercombo of a regular wal tile (tile 1). I test it, and the trees burn, but then I have a gray strip. Thinking I'll just go back and fix it, I try to walk over it. I can't. I go back to editor, and it shows the undercombo as the tile I want it to be. What's going on?

Nimono
03-25-2006, 05:10 PM
I'm making a side-quest place called "Upgrade Dungeon", where you find upgrades to the rings, wand, candle, boomerang, and arrow. In the first room is the Red Candle. I have it behind trees that you must burn down via blue candle. Undre these trees I have the undercombo of a regular wal tile (tile 1). I test it, and the trees burn, but then I have a gray strip. Thinking I'll just go back and fix it, I try to walk over it. I can't. I go back to editor, and it shows the undercombo as the tile I want it to be. What's going on?
You're trying to use an undercombo as a SECRET combo. In short, if you're triggering FLAGS, place the SECRET COMBO under the item you're using. For the bushes, place the tile under either Blue or Red Candle.

firefly
03-25-2006, 08:35 PM
In other words, if you want to burn a tree via flags, to make the undercombo for the bushes enter the secret combos menu, select burn and you'll see some squares, those are the "under combos" for these flags.