PDA

View Full Version : Need a tileset/sprite creator

JoeIsMyName
03-25-2006, 02:36 PM
Hey guys, me and a team of others are creatign a game, and we are in desperate need of help in the graphical side. The game will be 2d. The style I'm looking for is something similar to zelda from the SNES. The gameplay will be similar to a mix of zelda and diablo type. This game will be multiplayer, however I did not decide wether to make it a MMORPG or a game closer to diablo (battle.net closed). If you are interested in this feel free to reply to this with an example of your past work, and we could further discuss.

rocksfan13
03-25-2006, 03:42 PM
Look on PureZC (http://www.purezc.com). There is plenty of stuff there.

JoeIsMyName
03-25-2006, 04:05 PM
We'd like to find guys that are willing to create custom tiles for this game. There is also a potential chance to make some money if the game picks up.

Nimono
03-25-2006, 04:15 PM
We'd like to find guys that are willing to create custom tiles for this game. There is also a potential chance to make some money if the game picks up.
Last time I checked, this forum is for Zelda Classic discussion ONLY, not for making your own GAMES. Try the MAIN forums.

JoeIsMyName
03-25-2006, 04:19 PM
Sorry I wasen't aware of this. I wouldn't want to create the thread twice, unless that's how this forum works. Most forums I've been to hate to see the same thing posted twice. Could a moderator please move this threat to the appropriate section? Thanks.

firefly
03-25-2006, 04:27 PM
There are lots of tiles, which ones you need the most? :)

JoeIsMyName
03-25-2006, 04:29 PM
I need tiles that would look like zelda from SNES but arent. I would like for the graphic guys to be part of the team also, so that they could work closely with the guys creating the story line. I rather have a team than use someone elses work without them being in the team.

*b*
03-26-2006, 01:47 AM
I might be willing to help, if I wasn't swamped with requests. maybe if I had a little more info?

JoeIsMyName
03-26-2006, 10:40 AM
add me on msn, email removed.... we'll discuss further there

*b*
03-26-2006, 02:46 PM
actually, I no longer use MSN. would PMs be acceptable?